Lifestyle I dont know why things go wrong for me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
So, for the first time since I starched my neighbor down the street, we had more happy fun time. Spoiler alert: I'm fucking hurting right now.

So, I'm walking my dog, and happen across my neighbor (AKA a fucking asshole) he comes up to me and says that he was out of bounds with how he and his wife had acted last week. He extends his hand, and as I go to shake it saying 'it's all good, man' he drills me in the side of the head with a left - punch - hook, straight, whatever the hell it was, I don't know. I still can't see straight. And now my dog is running free. Technically still on a leash, just not attached to my hand.

Now you think this has already gone wrong, but I'm me. All I'm wearing is black cargo shorts and my gi top, which is basically nothing more than a bath robe at this point. But, it's well broken in, warm, and comfy.

But back to this dipshit. Once I kind of clear my head, I look at him (this is an Archer reference) I say "Who taught you how to punch, your sister?"

This is where it all went wrong.

He looks at me like a raging Paul Bunyan and says "My would have been twin sister was stillborn."

Fuck me.

Now, I'm not laughing at the death of an unborn child. But I am laughing at the fact that this has just gone so wrong so fast. Before I know it, I ate another left from this cockbag. Basically to the top of the head.

He hit way harder this time than last time. I think he learned from being starched on his driveway.

It took a bit longer, but he will be waking up on his lawn. It then took about 20 minutes while freezing my ass off to track down Peabrain (my dog). I hate everyone.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Mate. Freezing on his lawn is hardly telling us what you did to him.

I've told you before. File a complaint with the law. You don't need them to do anything,I'm not suggesting they come out, just let them know that he's trouble.

You're trouble too, but I don't know him. Fuck him. Get him fucked.

I've told you before. File a complaint with the law. You don't need them to do anything,I'm not suggesting they come out, just let them know that he's trouble.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

I don't talk to LEOs. Only more trouble for me.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Even if his twin sister wasn't stillborn, does he actually think that it would have been her that taught him how to punch? Wouldn't it have been the other way around? She would have taught him how to cook or something.

It's a weird statement.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So, for the first time since I starched my neighbor down the street, we had more happy fun time. Spoiler alert: I'm fucking hurting right now.

So, I'm walking my dog, and happen across my neighbor (AKA a fucking asshole) he comes up to me and says that he was out of bounds with how he and his wife had acted last week. He extends his hand, and as I go to shake it saying 'it's all good, man' he drills me in the side of the head with a left - punch - hook, straight, whatever the hell it was, I don't know. I still can't see straight. And now my dog is running free. Technically still on a leash, just not attached to my hand.

Now you think this has already gone wrong, but I'm me. All I'm wearing is black cargo shorts and my gi top, which is basically nothing more than a bath robe at this point. But, it's well broken in, warm, and comfy.

But back to this dipshit. Once I kind of clear my head, I look at him (this is an Archer reference) I say "Who taught you how to punch, your sister?"

This is where it all went wrong.

He looks at me like a raging Paul Bunyan and says "My would have been twin sister was stillborn."

Fuck me.

Now, I'm not laughing at the death of an unborn child. But I am laughing at the fact that this has just gone so wrong so fast. Before I know it, I ate another left from this cockbag. Basically to the top of the head.

He hit way harder this time than last time. I think he learned from being starched on his driveway.

It took a bit longer, but he will be waking up on his lawn. 20 bucks

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Well he is quite lumberjacky. I bet he makes good pancakes or venison of a fresh killed deer. The first time he shoved me was like my 6 year old niece. Yesterday he actually got behind the sucker punch. My breakfast was 2 Aleve and a shot of vodka.