Lifestyle I dont like being called 'racist'.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Truth is hard to process sometimes.

By the way what 'race' is Khabib since you bring him up?
An Eastern European muslim, and the only reason I brought him up was fellow posters saying I am against Muslims, but I am the biggest Khabib fan on this site and can't wait for the irish chicken to untuck and get destroyed.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
An Eastern European muslim, and the only reason I brought him up was fellow posters saying I am against Muslims, but I am the biggest Khabib fan on this site and can't wait for the irish chicken to untuck and get destroyed.
Fuck you. I am the biggest Khabib fan. Leigh @Leigh you're a fucking elf.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Eastern European Muslim isn't a race it's an ethnic group.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dagestan is in Asia.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bein called racist triggers the fuck out of me. In general people who don't know me spreading bullshit about me pisses me right the fuck off.