IMG/GIF I Don't Like Brian Ortega's

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo John J @Rambo John J what do you agree with? That I am gay? That Brian's hair is not good? That Brian's hair is good? That Max Holloway should fight Nate Diaz @ 155?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo John J @Rambo John J what do you agree with? That I am gay? That Brian's hair is not good? That Brian's hair is good? That Max Holloway should fight Nate Diaz @ 155?
His hair is not good
long hair without curls sucks to look at...long straight hair is not cool whatsoever

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I don’t think its gay that you don’t like the hair. If anything, it shows you have a preference.

Its the little things, my man. I also don’t like his hair. Maybe a tad shorter? Faber and T City have similar faces. Yeah, lets go with shorter, but slightly, only slightly.

I would personally recommend Gus’ hair for maximum viewing enjoyment.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hair

Is that gay?

you don't like chick-hair? If you prefer dude hair, there's at least a little bit of dude-preference, which is latent homosexuality.

so yes, if you don't like Brian's hair, you're a little gay.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I also don't love ortega's hair that long, but I don't usually mind it when it's up or in cornrows or something.

*Actually, if he cut it up closer to his shoulders it would be fine, I think

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Also, I'm going to need everyone's opinions on Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. His hair, I mean. Or does that have enough of a wave or curl to get by?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also, I'm going to need everyone's opinions on Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. His hair, I mean. Or does that have enough of a wave or curl to get by?
He's a puff. Not a real Highlander. Looks more Sicilian than jock