Society I dropped out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
"Take a vacation", or "heading off to school" are phrases that they use to say around the old neighborhood for when guys did a long stint somewhere. A lot of people around NYC used that phrase to my knowledge.
I got you. You know I never really thought of it like that. But that place really is a school. You go in knowing how to do one thing and come out learning how to do bunch of other criminal shit.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Let me tell you real shit. You don’t ask what someone is pigeon toeing. That type of conversation is one you don’t have. If someone has something up their ass, they ain’t doing it for themselves. You know
Just seems like a knife would be risky. I could see an expandable baton.

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
Just seems like a knife would be risky. I could see an expandable baton.
Like from my experience the smart ones always got someone else to hold their shit. Only a very few people could do that. You know. I’m sure I don’t have to explain that relationship but I think a baton due to its size probably could fit for the person holding. Cause you know the relationship. You picking up what I’m putting down?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Like from my experience the smart ones always got someone else to hold their shit. Only a very few people could do that. You know. I’m sure I don’t have to explain that relationship but I think a baton due to its size probably could fit for the person holding. Cause you know the relationship. You picking up what I’m putting down?
Pretty sure I’ve got the implication.
You should start an AMA thread. Prison stories are usually interesting. I have managed to not get got.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Let me tell you real shit. You don’t ask what someone is pigeon toeing. That type of conversation is one you don’t have. If someone has something up their ass, they ain’t doing it for themselves. You know

You're on the outside now and people are gonna ask what's on your inside.

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
Up to you mang. Just click the “create new thread “ button.
That’s what I call Gucci. Word up. Yeah I got some stories. Being a white boy in a prison where surrounded by brothers and Hispanics makes some funny and scary shit. For the most part the whites weren’t too crazy. Not enough power you know. Had a couple of conflicts. Had someone try to think they were going to make me a bitch. It’ll be a good thread.

That’s what I call Gucci. Word up. Yeah I got some stories. Being a white boy in a prison where surrounded by brothers and Hispanics makes some funny and scary shit. For the most part the whites weren’t too crazy. Not enough power you know. Had a couple of conflicts. Had someone try to think they were going to make me a bitch. It’ll be a good thread.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some weird shit going on around here.

People getting out the pen and finding the off topic in this place.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Im gonna tell you some real shit. I know when I’m getting clowned. I know you don’t know me but people think Cause I got an 8th grace education shit is sweet. I don’t appreciate that shit.

Being 5’7 and in the system ain’t roses. I realized real quick that while I don’t have this imposing body I had to use my mind. You know I don’t mean to go on but I want you to know what’s up. For example if Ricky needed smokes and had noodles and Jamal had smokes but wanted noodles, I’d arrange that shit. I started organizing deals for others and this insulated me. Know what I’m saying.

You gotta learn how to adapt. Now I’m no stranger to violence. In the pent I never had real trouble but I was insulated by people. I’m a real individual. I’m not the brightest and I’m not the strongest. But I’m the realest. That’s what it is. Thank you for reading bud. I haven’t had anywhere to really talk.

it’s just some really fucked up shit. My family won’t fuck with me except my lil bro, it’s hard man. I don’t mean to overreact.
Thing about Ricky, Ricky was special, because Ricky had the ticket.