General I failed at life today.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
We have two cleaning girls for two places. No set rules but I pay one GF takes care of the other. She always leaves a note and cash in the kitchen for her. I’m sitting in my underwear and I hear the front door start to open. I bolt for the bedroom where my clothes are. I greet her and tell her my GF must have forgot I will go to the bank and get cash. I was short $10. She wanted to take it but I told her I would go.

Goto the ATM and you can’t get 10’s. I get some cash for the week but go in to break a $20. 15 minutes inline behind an urban beauty parlor owner arguing why she has to show ID on a biz account. She then complains she don’t know wut dis form is and she need to talk to da manager. FML

Finally got my 2 10’s for a 20.

Kids don’t fail at life like I have today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
doesn't sound that bad
not seeing the fail here

seems like good guy behavior

thought it was gonna be a I got caught Jacking it story

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
"Sorry hun, looks like I'm about $10 short." Ziiiiiiip. "How abouts I let you suck my dick and we'll call it even?"

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That life is sweet.

How’s the paperwork situation going? Seeing daylight?
The government situation makes everything insecure. KFC is going strong though. I’m just getting by, would be same anywhere.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I thought this was going to be a pants shitting story. I'm disappointed.
My stomach has been bad all weekend. I left some really bad skidmarks in the back bathroom. I would have cleaned them if I knew she was coming. So actually kind of close.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We have two cleaning girls for two places. No set rules but I pay one GF takes care of the other. She always leaves a note and cash in the kitchen for her. I’m sitting in my underwear and I hear the front door start to open. I bolt for the bedroom where my clothes are. I greet her and tell her my GF must have forgot I will go to the bank and get cash. I was short $10. She wanted to take it but I told her I would go.

Goto the ATM and you can’t get 10’s. I get some cash for the week but go in to break a $20. 15 minutes inline behind an urban beauty parlor owner arguing why she has to show ID on a biz account. She then complains she don’t know wut dis form is and she need to talk to da manager. FML

Finally got my 2 10’s for a 20.

Kids don’t fail at life like I have today.
What do you mean by "urban beauty parlor owner"? Why did your spelling go to shit after mentioning this person?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You fucks are really comfortable
I like that word. I have failed miserably many times over financially and personally. Two divorces each giving 50% of my life away. I built back up and came back better. I wanted things out of life. I worked hard and also put myself around people who had what I wanted. I learned from them. Believe it or not the best education I have is from the golf course. Being a good golfer, wealthy guys want to play with you. I can't tell you much they have taught me about life and business.

While I worked hard and tried to put myself in the right place, making your own luck is huge. I also learned from my past failures. I try to never repeat the same mistakes although that marriage one not so much. When you put yourself around the right people they introduce you to other people at their level. Once you are accepted they let you in on deals, investments and things you never knew existed. Communication skills are also very important. Become that person you want to be. I know that sounds cliche but find people you look up to. Befriend them, learn from them and emulate them.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like that word. I have failed miserably many times over financially and personally. Two divorces each giving 50% of my life away. I built back up and came back better. I wanted things out of life. I worked hard and also put myself around people who had what I wanted. I learned from them. Believe it or not the best education I have is from the golf course. Being a good golfer, wealthy guys want to play with you. I can't tell you much they have taught me about life and business.

While I worked hard and tried to put myself in the right place, making your own luck is huge. I also learned from my past failures. I try to never repeat the same mistakes although that marriage one not so much. When you put yourself around the right people they introduce you to other people at their level. Once you are accepted they let you in on deals, investments and things you never knew existed. Communication skills are also very important. Become that person you want to be. I know that sounds cliche but find people you look up to. Befriend them, learn from them and emulate them.
I have been known to take a swig.