I forgot rgis posrA OUR UB GIOYE AGI

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
[video=youtube;tRotvCVKAe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRotvCVKAe8[/video]HERE MUSIC IS COMONG#@

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
[h=1]"I forgot rgis posrA OUR UB GIOYE AGI"[/h]
What does this even mean? It looks like "drunk" posting but yet you were able to remember to capitalize the last part. I guess it's all part of your shtick. OK, WE GET IT!, you are a poor, chubby farang homo who likes to get wasted and loves trannies. There is no need to rub our noses in it.

I for one will not miss during you week in "timeout" and hope you come back to this forum with a better attitude and appreciate the fact that these guys would have you when no other website would.

canuckster

Jan 21, 2015
Hey, jons is a cool shit, and for the record, he and masato are not the same guy, masato and I are actually friends irl.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
canuckster;n4865 said:
Hey, jons is a cool shit, and for the record, he and masato are not the same guy, masato and I are actually friends irl.
Yes he has some good qualities but he needed to tone it down. Not everyone here understands his inside jokes with EVILYOSHIDA and might be offended at his deviant behavior and mannerisms.

Like I said HOPEFULLY he understands this after he returns. Masato seems like a nice guy and I can also confirm he is not Jons. With that said it was STUPID on his part to troll this website with his half ass shoops being that the issue was still pretty heated. I would think HE WOULD KNOW BETTER running a forum himself which is struggling for members.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Masato and Forsberg being the same guy is the funniest thing I've seen here yet! They actually chased off the one and only Masato I take it?

lol

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Diet Butcher;n4897 said:
I can attest. Masato and Forsberg aren't the same person.

come on guys.... this was hilarious!

A true Masato masterpiece.

How's it goin' Alex!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mega - check your PM on the other place when you get time brother. Responded to yours.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
333;n4912 said:
Masato is jons???!!! Haha
Yeah thats what they think dude. masato came on here early today and spammed the forum with his shoops while the issue was still fresh. Masato is a cool dude but should have known better.

VERY out of character for someone of his standing.

I'm not sure if it was a week out or a permanent ban.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Hey Wild it. You might want to unban Masato he was probably just trying to post cartoons or something. Jons I have been unable to get hold of.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Diet Butcher;n4941 said:
333 is right. Masato is a Romoshop Extraordinaire. Probably just doing his thing.
Is this the REAL diet butcher from EVILYOSHIDA.COM? There has already been a few imps here and it's hard to be 100% it is you. Maybe there is something you could say that would confirm this to us.
I'm a huge fan of your work over there like I said earlier with you being my go to guy on all things Asian. You might see me post over there under the PUBLICnoose handle. I changed it over here because I have been told by EVILYOSHIDA it's not to safe to leave a huge internet footprint on account of the NSA and all.

diet butcher

Purple Member
Jan 19, 2015
sachin tendulkar;n4944 said:
Is this the REAL diet butcher from EVILYOSHIDA.COM? There has already been a few imps here and it's hard to be 100% it is you. Maybe there is something you could say that would confirm this to us.
I'm a huge fan of your work over there like I said earlier with you being my go to guy on all things Asian. You might see me post over there under the PUBLICnoose handle. I changed it over here because I have been told by EVILYOSHIDA it's not to safe to leave a huge internet footprint on account of the NSA and all.

Hi PublicNoose. Nice Catholic young man. It's Uncle Tomahawk here... I hope this place doesn't turn into another evil subverted mudshark infested hell hole that is EY.com.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
did Masato Toys join and get banned?

Hes a really solid poster. Some great photoshops and artwork. It would be fantastic if he was on this forum, a real asset.

not a dude that should get the ban hammer.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lookoutawhale;n5208 said:
did Masato Toys join and get banned?

Hes a really solid poster. Some great photoshops and artwork. It would be fantastic if he was on this forum, a real asset.

not a dude that should get the ban hammer.

Yeah, there's a backstory to it, but basically it was misunderstanding of his sense of humor, since none of us are familiar with him. We're going to lift the ban and welcome him with open arms, and hope he'll join in some discussion.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Diet Butcher;n5027 said:
Hi PublicNoose. Nice Catholic young man. It's Uncle Tomahawk here... I hope this place doesn't turn into another evil subverted mudshark infested hell hole that is EY.com.

you watched your mother deep throat a succulent brak hog and it turned you on yeah?

Suffering Suckertash!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't know if I could hang with you EY maniacs, 333 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.