I got a hug from the universe!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude............may I call you Dude for short from now on? I love using the term anyhow, and it makes it that much more awesome when I can say it and it directly applies as if I were talking to Jeff Bridges himself. Dude, I love that you woke up and chowed down those mushrooms as I was wrapping up my on glorious trip the other morning. Was that yesterday? Can't remember now.........the lines have become blurred, but one thing is certain, it was the same morning that we did them, only I started before bed I went to bed and you started at breakfast, lol!

In looking at your post in my thread, I think you said you ate them at around 6:30 am or something like that. I fell asleep at about 8:30 am..........but right around the time you were chowing down your shrooms I was regretting taking my trip in the wrong direction as I sat zoned out in front of the flat screen watching some Mississippi hillbillie fucks set their dogs upon a runaway slave in Django. Tarantino did such a fucking awesome job of that scene that I had to get up, turn it off after that, head outside and sit in a lawn chair listening to the birds chirp, and my neighbor's rooster crowing to bring myself back into a state of peace and love.

This youtube video does not do the cinematography of this scene justice, and I know you all know the movie and the scene I am referring to, but here it is anyways.......

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T395oQLqUDw

Apr 3, 2015
It's amazing how I feel after a good trip. I didn't even eat a lot, maybe like 2 grams. I really want to take a heroic dose and see where it takes me. I've eatten 3-4 grams before though, but that's been awhile.
I have done upwards of 14 grams at once. it is INSANE. these days my cap is 6. my favorite is around 3. I drink my tea as I park the jeep at our campsite (always backcountry where there is no one but us for miles) and by the time the site is set up we are TRIPPING. we usually hit the trails and just hike and talk or chill and talk. I love doing them in our natural environment. the earth is such a beautiful place.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2015
when I was 20 I did mushrooms everyday for 34 days (ranging from 2 - 14 gram doses). it was crazy. but I feel I learned more in that month than any other time in my life. learned about myself, my universe, the earth, nature and my place in it, what reality really is, what is truly important to me...etc. after that I didn't do mushrooms for 5 years. just no desire or the feeling like I "needed" to. most of my friends back then wanted to take mushrooms as a party drug, when in fact its a personal spiritual adventure, the complete opposite, so I never wanted to do them with that crowd. in the last 8 years since starting taking them again, I average 3 grams a dose and I do them approx 5 - 7 times a year.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
when I was 20 I did mushrooms everyday for 34 days (ranging from 2 - 14 gram doses). it was crazy. but I feel I learned more in that month than any other time in my life. learned about myself, my universe, the earth, nature and my place in it, what reality really is, what is truly important to me...etc. after that I didn't do mushrooms for 5 years. just no desire or the feeling like I "needed" to. most of my friends back then wanted to take mushrooms as a party drug, when in fact its a personal spiritual adventure, the complete opposite, so I never wanted to do them with that crowd. in the last 8 years since starting taking them again, I average 3 grams a dose and I do them approx 5 - 7 times a year.
I'm in Texas sir.
Yea when I was younger I did it at a party once and it was cool but doesn't have that same affect and it's not really my thing. I'm not a religious person by any means but it is a way for me to cleanse my sub conscious and push the reset button, and I feel great for months after. Some times its a few times a year's, some times its once a year, some times its not at all. I do it when I feel I need to check my ego and work my way through issues. Very powerful stuff if used correctly.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And what the fuck happens at 14 grams, I can't even comprehend that