General I got kicked out of another club, again...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Self explanatory.

But I guess the key thing is that i don't like being shouted at. And if you choose to shout at me, unless you are a member of my immediate family, i simply don't care how many dans or tags you have on your belt.

You don't have that privilege.

Kapishe?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Are you talking down about my martial arts abilities?

I leave the dans and tags on all my belts.
I wasn't talking about you Splinty. Let's leave the beef at the door okay, and be a good sport.

I was talking about the four clubs i have graded with, and then after being shouted at, they all took it within their power to relinquish my membership. With the exception of the latest club, where i am jumping before i have been pushed.

I get my martial lessons from life. A belt is something to hold your pants up with. Good luck with that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What did you get kicked out for the other 3 times? Same thing?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Seems to always be giving advice to white belts.

White belt privilege.
I think the soft spoken voice approach is the best route to go so as not to startle people.

Speak softly as seagal would and it will open the students mind to technique

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
The first time was because i copied a pal of mine in on the mailing list of the sensei, then he went and emailed everyone on it. The second time, was because i was trolling on the net, and got called to reason over that. And the third time, i wasn't really kicked out, just not welcome back, after i said something that could be considered offensive.

Like i said, a belt is something to hold your trousers up.

I have known lots of high ranking and low ranking martial artists, in my time. And i have upset more than a few.

Getting my degree, was actually my first tag, truth be told. And hell, that hurt more than any kick up the ass!