I guess i upset...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The dirtbag himself LMFAO
You are blocked from following @danawhite and viewing @danawhite's Tweets. Learn more

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

i thing he has a whole team handling his twitter, noway he does it on his own.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i guess asking him to sign a copy of his moms book doesnt sit well with him

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jons Forsberg;n2009 said:
Big June White fan myself. She has quite the grasp on combat sports for a woman.

She has quite the grasp on what her son has become. That much I do know.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
June did a new interview a couple of days ago. I'll try to find the audio!

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well, I found the blog but it looks like June didn't show up for the interview. Buncha ranting from Dana about that's f******* ilegal and stuff:

"Psychic" Tom Padgett, "Rabble Rousin'" Rich Bergeron and Tony "The Tornado" Penecale also have a ton of combat sports events and news to discuss this week. From UFC and Bellator cards going down this weekend to Roc Nation's recent moves and Al Haymon starting a new network boxing show on NBC, there's plenty to chat about. We also break the news about Hank Lundy's Friday Night Bout with Peter Petrov is being called off due to Lundy weighing in four pounds too heavy. June White, the mother of UFC President Dana White, was supposed to join us tonight. Unfortunately she had to postpone the interview due to sickness. We will be working to get her on the show next week.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fightn...6/june-white-joins-the-fnu-combat-sports-show

They promise to try to get her on next show, whatever that's worth.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ I've read excerpts of her book and listened to quite a few interviews, and she's always come off as a genuine, intelligent, down to earth woman to me. Someone that's concerned for her son, and calls it like it is. Now...people could say "if she cares about her son, why does she air dirty laundry in public?" I think she got to the point. where she felt BLAF was so far off the rails, that she didn't know how else to try and "reach him".

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I Wild Each It;n2045 said:
^^^ I've read excerpts of her book and listened to quite a few interviews, and she's always come off as a genuine, intelligent, down to earth woman to me. Someone that's concerned for her son, and calls it like it is. Now...people could say "if she cares about her son, why does she air dirty laundry in public?" I think she got to the point. where she felt BLAF was so far off the rails, that she didn't know how else to try and "reach him".
I agree but if you were changed by money, lost sense of where you came from, would you appreciate your own mother or father writing a book about you? Dana has his flaws, obviously, but he his human, maybe he would of reached out at some point but now thats gone.

Let's not beat around the bush here, She's after money, no matter what she says, it's money....why else would she publish a book? If it wasn't about money, there are hundreds of avenues to release material to the public through open licenses. I won't let my annoyances with Dana blinker me, she's just as bad as him maybe even worse. It does not surprise me Dana is like he is after being raised by someone which such flawed principles.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Gilbosh;n2103 said:
I agree but if you were changed by money, lost sense of where you came from, would you appreciate your own mother or father writing a book about you? Dana has his flaws, obviously, but he his human, maybe he would of reached out at some point but now thats gone.

Let's not beat around the bush here, She's after money, no matter what she says, it's money....why else would she publish a book? If it wasn't about money, there are hundreds of avenues to release material to the public through open licenses. I won't let my annoyances with Dana blinker me, she's just as bad as him maybe even worse. It does not surprise me Dana is like he is after being raised by someone which such flawed principles.
Have you read the book? I dont care if shes after money, atleast shes confirmed everything we already knew, he is a deep deep dirtbag.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n2023 said:
She has quite the grasp on what her son has become. That much I do know.
i would have to second guess my actions if my mom wrote a tell all book on me. lol

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well i agree with you, but dirtbag has lost touch with reality.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
dacofty;n2121 said:
Well i agree with you, but dirtbag has lost touch with reality.
yep. to bad he let it all go to his head. he used to be so good for the sport. now, the ufc is looking like a joke every time he talks.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Gilbosh;n2103 said:

Good points sir, and I really can't argue after seeing it put this way. "Liked"