General I had a dream I was about to bang Sunny (WWE, circa '96)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sunny was my dream girl as a horny teenage wrestling fan. I had a dream yesterday that we met at a party (Sunny in the late 90's, not current day), made out, she gave me a lap dance and we were about to bang before I remember waking up.

Why do my dreams always include details leading up to an event but I never experience the event itself?

The elusive Sunny will taste my penis...in my dreams...one day.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Sunny was my dream girl as a horny teenage wrestling fan. I had a dream yesterday that we met at a party (Sunny in the late 90's, not current day), made out, she gave me a lap dance and we were about to bang before I remember waking up.

Why do my dreams always include details leading up to an event but I never experience the event itself?

The elusive Sunny will taste my penis...in my dreams...one day.

she was my favorite as a teen too, I didn't care for the crowd when they cheered on Sable as being hotter. Sable was plenty hot herself, but Sunny had her beat

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sunny is what happens when you let women eat pork flavor Doritos.

She wouldn't be able to get laid in a homeless shelter these days

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
she was in the Royal Rumble the Sunday before last, Lita & Trish may still have been the hottest women out there, aside from Nikki Bella

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Sunny is what happens when you let women eat pork flavor Doritos.

She wouldn't be able to get laid in a homeless shelter these days
I saw a few of the shoot interviews with wrestlers talking about Sunny a decade or so ago, kinda ruined what a 12 year old Truck Party had imagined of her

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I saw a few of the shoot interviews with wrestlers talking about Sunny a decade or so ago, kinda ruined what a 12 year old Truck Party had imagined of her
Yea if you can send her an email, these days that means you have the means to fuck her.

She is a nasty old fat hag now.

She moans about the women of today's wrestling.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
you talking about her 'relationship' with Candido?

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
you talking about her 'relationship' with Candido?
I think one of the stories was that her & Candido had run out of coke & money one night, so Ahmed Johnson got to bang Sunny in exchange for coke but Sunny got lost on the way back to Candido's room & spent the night in Shawn Micheal's room instead. Think the rest followed along that path

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait I mean no

Ain't nobody wanna see that fat pig getting stuffed anymore.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am so happy I am a man. If you look after yourself just a little bit you can easily look good into your sixties. Women are fucked at 30.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am so happy I am a man. If you look after yourself just a little bit you can easily look good into your sixties. Women are fucked at 30.
Having recently returned to my hometown it's been amazing seeing people from my childhood. They are all busted and haggard.

I still can't grow a fucking beard and the rest of these cunts went over the hill. Some bullshit right there

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's kinda sad to be honest. It's a bit like this thread, I'm seeing chicks I can remember having a massive crush on and now I wouldn't fuck them if they pulled a gun on me.