Personal I Had A Rat Outside My Apartment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

And unlike that pussy with the Subaru, it didn't take me over 2 weeks to kill it.

Fortunately this was the same day that my leasing office sent notices to all tenants that trash violations would now be fined $50 per occurence.

Trash collection is Sunday-Thursdays at night and and all trash must be left outside of doors in closed containers. People started getting lazy because they didn't want trash so close to their doors, and this of course led to me seeing a rat anywhere near my residence for the first time in my life.

Though it was downstairs and I live upstairs, I simply could not in good conscience turn a blind eye to the problem. Fuck letting that thing breed and create more rats. Saw the rat and walked back upstairs calmly to grab my broom. Then came back downstairs and did work.

I didn't feel good killing a mammal (insect and even reptile pests are much easier to kill) and I'm gonna need to buy a new broom, but that fucker is dead. I ended his life as quickly as possible to minimize pain and suffering.

Also sorry for the shitty pic. I forgot to take one right after I killed it. It's now after 11 pm here and the ants have been going to work on this thing for hours by the looks of it.

This is Florida, nothing goes to waste.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
where there is one.... there is many

sad truth of rats and mice

Rule #1 they are only there because you(or your neighbors) are providing a food source, eliminate food source

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
And here's a picture of your Brazilian wife...

Okay Pillow Broom, the rat waited for you to go upstairs and get a broom, and then sat there while you squealed and took lord knows how many swings at it? Even if I believed you had the hand eye co-ordination to hit the rat. There is no way you generated enough force to injure it.

Also do you live at the dump?

What the hell kind of terrain is that? Is that sand? Are those wood chips? I see hay. I see a black olive. I'd rather lay down on the floor of the Club Liv men's room. That's your "ground"? It's fucking disgusting.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Okay Pillow Broom, the rat waited for you to go upstairs and get a broom, and then sat there while you squealed and took lord knows how many swings at it? Even if I believed you had the hand eye co-ordination to hit the rat. There is no way you generated enough force to injure it.
It moved fairly slowly. I honestly thought rats moved faster.

After I came back down with the broom 30 seconds after seeing it, the rat of course had moved from the position it was in.

But I knew it couldn't have gone far. I stayed calm, broom in hand. 7-9 seconds later, I caught the little fucker moving in my periphery and it was on. It took about 4 wacks to get a good kill shot. Then once it stopped moving, I gave it another solid wack to the head so that it wouldn't suffer/die a slow death.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
And unlike that pussy with the Subaru, it didn't take me over 2 weeks to kill it.

Fortunately this was the same day that my leasing office sent notices to all tenants that trash violations would now be fined $50 per occurence.

Trash collection is Sunday-Thursdays at night and and all trash must be left outside of doors in closed containers. People started getting lazy because they didn't want trash so close to their doors, and this of course led to me seeing a rat anywhere near my residence for the first time in my life.

Though it was downstairs and I live upstairs, I simply could not in good conscience turn a blind eye to the problem. Fuck letting that thing breed and create more rats. Saw the rat and walked back upstairs calmly to grab my broom. Then came back downstairs and did work.

I didn't feel good killing a mammal (insect and even reptile pests are much easier to kill) and I'm gonna need to buy a new broom, but that fucker is dead. I ended his life as quickly as possible to minimize pain and suffering.

Also sorry for the shitty pic. I forgot to take one right after I killed it. It's now after 11 pm here and the ants have been going to work on this thing for hours by the looks of it.

This is Florida, nothing goes to waste.
Now if you could be just as reasonable with squirrels as you are with rats ...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ broom dont you own a shovel or a hockey stick like a man? let me go past this garage full of tools and get a friggen broom to beat this animal to death