Lifestyle I have a doctor as a neighbor AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have a doctor as a neighbor, he drives an F150, AMA.
you should really talk to him about the importance of having a diesel truck in TX.

is he from there? Is he Hispanic? Diesel rule doesn't apply to Hispanic trucks, AFAIK.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you should really talk to him about the importance of having a diesel truck in TX.

is he from there? Is he Hispanic? Diesel rule doesn't apply to Hispanic trucks, AFAIK.
Why does he need a diesel truck? He's runs an mma forum, he's not doing manly work.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why does he need a diesel truck? He's runs an mma forum, he's not doing manly work.
oh - it's a 'compensation' truck. Thought maybe he had some property.

Make sure you pass his wife your condolences.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If you HAD TO lick Rosie O'Donnell's pussy for 20 minutes or suck Biden's dick for 3 minutes, which would you choose? I will add that both parties will be holding and pressing the back of your head into their nether regions while gyrating in excitement throughout.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If Splinty @Splinty invited you for a day out on his boat (which is bigger than yours), why would you bring him a gift of crown royal, with the sack and all, over a nicer gift?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you HAD TO lick Rosie O'Donnell's pussy for 20 minutes or suck Biden's dick for 3 minutes, which would you choose? I will add that both parties will be holding and pressing the back of your head into their nether regions while gyrating in excitement throughout.
I'd suck start a shotgun

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I don't like these non-answers.

If hypothetically a jet boat were to do a doughnut on a cottonmouth, what would the outcome be?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't like your answer, to be quite frank. Why not just doughnut the shit out of that thing? I'm angered.
If it was smaller it could potentially get sucked up into the jet, ripped apart, and shit out the back. But noOoOoOo you wanted it to be a yuge cottonmouth.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If it was smaller it could potentially get sucked up into the jet, ripped apart, and shit out the back. But noOoOoOo you wanted it to be a yuge cottonmouth.
I know fuckall about fuckall, but as the town idiot, wouldn't running it over, time and time again fuck that thing up?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know fuckall about fuckall, but as the town idiot, wouldn't running it over, time and time again fuck that thing up?
Man, 350 is a yuge cotton mouth and the boat doing donuts is on plane and has a flat bottom, it'd slide over it like a log.