Lifestyle I have a doctor as a neighbor AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Did I say that?
I'm not good at reading, but that's what I got out of your post. I didn't see anywhere that you said you'd fuck that motherfucker up, whether that was one pass, or 78 doughnuts. To me, sounded like a hard pass.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm not good at reading, but that's what I got out of your post. I didn't see anywhere that you said you'd fuck that motherfucker up, whether that was one pass, or 78 doughnuts. To me, sounded like a hard pass.
I hit logs going 30+, you think I'm afraid of a soft, slithery target that's shaped like a giant penis?

Hell no I'm not afraid of any penis shaped thing including penis's.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
OK my shit is over, time to go bother my wife until she let's me bang. I'll be back in a couple of seconds.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I hit logs going 30+, you think I'm afraid of a soft, slithery target that's shaped like a giant penis?

Hell no I'm not afraid of any penis shaped thing including penis's.
I need proof. Slice, dice, put in rice.

Back to questions though, since I don't want your thread to be sidetracked.

Biggie or Tupac - which one would you let fuck your wife, and which one would stick their dick in her mouth at the same time? Rotisserie (sp?) may be the term?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I need proof. Slice, dice, put in rice.

Back to questions though, since I don't want your thread to be sidetracked.

Biggie or Tupac - which one would you let fuck your wife, and which one would stick their dick in her mouth at the same time? Rotisserie (sp?) may be the term?
Everyone dies.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
She shut me down. Something about being the weekend and sleeping in.
Storm out of the house, slam the front door, jump into your subaru, and do your best to peel out (lol, like that's going to happen, just ask Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken), to show your anger. on some level that apparently shows emotion.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Storm out of the house, slam the front door, jump into your subaru, and do your best to peel out (lol, like that's going to happen, just ask Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken), to show your anger. on some level that apparently shows emotion.
I sold the Subaru for my truck. My Subbie would chirp the tires because it was a manly turbo Subbie

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What are the best blades? Demascus carbon steel, or stainless? I say damascus, or go fuck your mother. What say you?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If there was a honeypot hole, fish fucking everywhere, and Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken had the best of lures for that given situation, how many months would he have to wait to anal hook, at best, a fish?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What are the best blades? Demascus carbon steel, or stainless? I say damascus, or go fuck your mother. What say you?
My wedding band is made from demascus, a close friend made it for me, twice, because I lost the first one.