Lifestyle I have a doctor as a neighbor AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a new favorite game. When grocery shopping, every time a see a fat lady with pink and purple hair I'm going to loudly talk shit about the left with my son....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a new favorite game. When grocery shopping, every time a see a fat lady with pink and purple hair I'm going to loudly talk shit about the left with my son....
I used to do this at Thanksgiving. I'd go to my dad's gfs family home. I'd wait until they had a few glasses of wine and then drop the "they should bring back George Bush" topic. Made them fuckers mad. Good times.

M

member 1013

Israel juden! Fuck Canada
If you were jewish you could claim citizenship and they would have to let you in, but unfortunately with your record they are very unlikely to ever offer you a visa. I’m sorry. Not trying to be a cunt.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you were jewish you could claim citizenship and they would have to let you in, but unfortunately with your record they are very unlikely to ever offer you a visa. I’m sorry. Not trying to be a cunt.
What about Palestine, do they offer a comprehensive package?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Juste learnd I'm Full Jewish

What dew now?