General I have a POT problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
This is very difficult.........and I'm going to humble myself here and take the first step to talk openly about this troubling condition

you see, I have this POT stalking me across multiple forums, harassing and insulting me, I mean what kind of person does that? It's just weird. I enjoy humorous banter and some good natured joshing but this POT, it's just seriously nasty and malicious behavior.

I'm really sorry if I have offended the sensitives of this POT and I have REPEATEDLY encouraged this POT to avoid my thread/posts. just don't read, ignore them, FREE COUNTRY and all that......

which leads to the next matter, my privileges were temporarily frozen and so I probably need to say good by to the good fellows here which gave a friendly welcome, thank you.

I refuse to change my posting method and to be censored is so boring to me and perhaps then maybe this is not the right sandbox for me to play. Thank you for the opportunity,

sincerely

karasu.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I had a stalker at one time as well. If you are too muchof a internet tough guy to use the ignore function here, you should probably give up internetting.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sure that's for me and I hope it is but please name another forum I have followed and stalked you on? I know you won't answer as you never do. You also aren't important enough to follow you goof. I am only a member here and only post here. What a drama queen hysterical cunt.

Edit: respectful discussion please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is very difficult.........and I'm going to humble myself here and take the first step to talk openly about this troubling condition

you see, I have this POT stalking me across multiple forums, harassing and insulting me, I mean what kind of person does that? It's just weird. I enjoy humorous banter and some good natured joshing but this POT, it's just seriously nasty and malicious behavior.

I'm really sorry if I have offended the sensitives of this POT and I have REPEATEDLY encouraged this POT to avoid my thread/posts. just don't read, ignore them, FREE COUNTRY and all that......

which leads to the next matter, my privileges were temporarily frozen and so I probably need to say good by to the good fellows here which gave a friendly welcome, thank you.

I refuse to change my posting method and to be censored is so boring to me and perhaps then maybe this is not the right sandbox for me to play. Thank you for the opportunity,

sincerely

karasu.
Ignore button the POT
obviously is thirsty for your attentions
some interesting freezing going on no doubt, not sure what that is about...and very sure I don't care
have a nice day sir

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What is POT
Is a marijuana plant chasing you around?
I’m gonna say that’s not really happening

M

member 3289

sincerely

karasu.
You don't need to change your posting style and I wouldn't consider a temporary revocation of your posting priveleges censorship.

I have had issues with different dorks following me around and reporting a lot of my shit. I asked the mods if the same 2-3 people reporting my posts were causing me to get pinked (i.e. have my posting priveleges temporarily frozen) over and over, and I was told no.

When the mods see a poster (your stalker, my stalkers for example) continuously going after another poster by reporting them over and over, they tend to ignore the reports according to the mod who told me this.

I've been pinked quite a few times. A few times I've deserved it, a few times it was questionable, and a few times it was complete bullshit, but I never considered taking my ball and going home. Hell the last time I thought it was ridiculous but when I was unpinked 12 hours early, I told those pussies to re-pink me until I served my full sentence.

The mods here are pretty fair. I've gotten annoyed with Leigh @Leigh at times, but the guy mods pretty damn objectively. Sometimes I don't agree with his decisions, but more often than not he's right and I'm wrong.

La Paix @BirdWatcher used to hate me. Now I can't get him to lose my number. He texted me the other day and I replied "new number who dis?" but even that didn't work.

Splinty @Splinty is as fair as they come. We can say a lot of bad things about him (from Texas, annoying Trumptard gimmick, etc), but the guy really is a nice, understandable, and patient person. He gave you a chance with a lot of your threads and didn't delete any of them. He even merged them and told you how to prevent future ones from being merged. What more can you ask for?

And Wild @Wild is ok I guess.

My point is, you don't have to change your posting style and you can still stay here. Try to avoid getting pinked like I do lol, but at the end of the day they're only a temporary freeze.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You don't need to change your posting style and I wouldn't consider a temporary revocation of your posting priveleges censorship.

I have had issues with different dorks following me around and reporting a lot of my shit. I asked the mods if the same 2-3 people reporting my posts were causing me to get pinked (i.e. have my posting priveleges temporarily frozen) over and over, and I was told no.

When the mods see a poster (your stalker, my stalkers for example) continuously going after another poster by reporting them over and over, they tend to ignore the reports according to the mod who told me this.

I've been pinked quite a few times. A few times I've deserved it, a few times it was questionable, and a few times it was complete bullshit, but I never considered taking my ball and going home. Hell the last time I thought it was ridiculous but when I was unpinked 12 hours early, I told those pussies to re-pink me until I served my full sentence.

The mods here are pretty fair. I've gotten annoyed with Leigh @Leigh at times, but the guy mods pretty damn objectively. Sometimes I don't agree with his decisions, but more often than not he's right and I'm wrong.

La Paix @BirdWatcher used to hate me. Now I can't get him to lose my number. He texted me the other day and I replied "new number who dis?" but even that didn't work.

Splinty @Splinty is as fair as they come. We can say a lot of bad things about him (from Texas, annoying Trumptard gimmick, etc), but the guy really is a nice, understandable, and patient person. He gave you a chance with a lot of your threads and didn't delete any of them. He even merged them and told you how to prevent future ones from being merged. What more can you ask for?

And Wild @Wild is ok I guess.

My point is, you don't have to change your posting style and you can still stay here. Try to avoid getting pinked like I do lol, but at the end of the day they're only a temporary freeze.
I smell coffee, you in the kitchen boo? I'll be out in 5.