General I have a POT problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
to those which made some effort on my behalf here I sincerely wish to thank you.

I was WARNED via MOD PM that I should change my habits or hence be BANNED and as a gentleman of regular habit I cannot in good conscience enable such OPPRESSION and as a SMART consumer I will be HAPPY to take my bu$iness elsewhere that would welcome my most humble contributions in helping to grow their community.......

there are some fine fellows here, splendid chaps, my humble suggestion, don't let a few spoil it for the many..........

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
to those which made some effort on my behalf here I sincerely wish to thank you.

I was WARNED via MOD PM that I should change my habits or hence be BANNED and as a gentleman of regular habit I cannot in good conscience enable such OPPRESSION and as a SMART consumer I will be HAPPY to take my bu$iness elsewhere that would welcome my most humble contributions in helping to grow their community.......

there are some fine fellows here, splendid chaps, my humble suggestion, don't let a few spoil it for the many..........

Youve logged on multiple times a day everyday. See you soon.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Splinty please let me know if you are going to be able to keep the site afloat since karasu @karasu is taking his substansial bu$iness to other more agreeable sites. This is going to hit us all pretty hard and I hope we don’t all suffer because of it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty please let me know if you are going to be able to keep the site afloat since karasu @karasu is taking his substansial bu$iness to other more agreeable sites. This is going to hit us all pretty hard and I hope we don’t all suffer because of it.

I might make him a mod and just quit this shithole. Have fun Bros.