I have one testicle AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
High five bro. Me too. First time I have ever admitted it too. I'm 31.

How old were you when you had the one removed? I was 5.

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
High five bro. Me too. First time I have ever admitted it too. I'm 31.

How old were you when you had the one removed? I was 5.
High five man! Good you finally came clean haha. I had just turned 19 when I parted ways with the little guy.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I found a lump on one of my balls when I was about 25.

Scary stuff.

Turned out it was epididimitis (sp?).

I had to get my balls felt by about six different men before they ruled out cancer. I should have gone to the doctor first rather than get my scrotum out in the pub.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm curious on the testosterone thing. I played sports in high school and stayed active since. I have the slowest metabolism in the world. Wonder if that has something to do with single ball syndrome?

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
I'm still pretty young so the doc says I don't need test. He told me that the pituitary gland in the brain regulates how much testosterone the body needs, so the other testicle has to double up on production.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not as much as I thought it would. Some never notice haha. I feel like sometimes they feel sorry for me which bothers me a little but it is what it is.
I'd be willing to bet many wouldn't notice and none would care.

Also, there's an upside. When you get to be my age, you're only gonna sit on one nut.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Not as much as I thought it would. Some never notice haha. I feel like sometimes they feel sorry for me which bothers me a little but it is what it is.
Tea bag more. then you can look em' in the eye & get a feel for their mood...lol

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Nope. Just a sack with one ball. The scar on my sack itches sometimes.

My sack scars itch sometimes also, but I got both of mine, the just dont work do to my vasectomy. I practice the pinch and roll technique.

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
My sack scars itch sometimes also, but I got both of mine, the just dont work do to my vasectomy. I practice the pinch and roll technique.
See I don't have a scar on mine, I have about a 3 inch incision along my waistline where they had to go in.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I have both (scars on sack and waist line) Why, I don't know. I never asked. But the pinch an roll technique is legit.

I've never had a girl notice. Or guys for that matter.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I have both (scars on sack and waist line) Why, I don't know. I never asked. But the pinch an roll technique is legit.

I've never had a girl notice. Or guys for that matter.

I would have asked why you opened my sack and waistline.