I have one testicle AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's probably missing a kidney as well that was sold on the Chinese Black Maret

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Testicular cancer

Glad you beat the cancer man. Cheers.
Im curious, i know nothing about cancer in the sack. Im gonna go check for lumps here in a bit. Is it a serious type of cancer, I know its all serious. Do they just removed your testi or is there chemo involved?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Not as much as I thought it would. Some never notice haha. I feel like sometimes they feel sorry for me which bothers me a little but it is what it is.
Don't feel bummed bud...They dint feel bad, they wana brag rust they have been with a ONE of a kind guy...Fuck dem hoes if that's that case but i dont think it is..

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bozy @Bozy whats the story behind your screen name?
My brother posted a pick on Facebook of us hanging out at Mayhem Fest and put "me and the Bozy" instead of the boys. People started calling me Bozy. When I signed up over on the ug. It was either Wado or Bozy. Bozy won.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm curious on the testosterone thing. I played sports in high school and stayed active since. I have the slowest metabolism in the world. Wonder if that has something to do with single ball syndrome?
You should see a qualified Endo and get your levels checked my brother.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
My brother posted a pick on Facebook of us hanging out at Mayhem Fest and put "me and the Bozy" instead of the boys. People started calling me Bozy. When I signed up over on the ug. It was either Wado or Bozy. Bozy won.

I see.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
You should see a qualified Endo and get your levels checked my brother.
I should.

Glad you beat the cancer bro! I called and woke my mom up from her medicated nap. "Mom, why did they take my ball out?" Kind of a long awkward pause. Then she said I had two testicals. One was good and healthy. The other was dead and up in side me. So they had to go in and remove it. They wanted to be sure there wasn't any other problems while they went in. Hence both scars.

Thanks to this thread op. 31 years of questions. Have been answered today. I have weirded out my mother and grandmother in the process. But cheers to you all!

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
Glad you beat the cancer man. Cheers.
Im curious, i know nothing about cancer in the sack. Im gonna go check for lumps here in a bit. Is it a serious type of cancer, I know its all serious. Do they just removed your testi or is there chemo involved?
It has around a 95% cure rate actually, probably the best kind to have if any. Some people have chemo some don't depending on how far the cancer has spread. Mine was still in the testicle so I just have monthly x-Rays and bloodwork.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I should.

Glad you beat the cancer bro! I called and woke my mom up from her medicated nap. "Mom, why did they take my ball out?" Kind of a long awkward pause. Then she said I had two testicals. One was good and healthy. The other was dead and up in side me. So they had to go in and remove it. They wanted to be sure there wasn't any other problems while they went in. Hence both scars.

Thanks to this thread op. 31 years of questions. Have been answered today. I have weirded out my mother and grandmother in the process. But cheers to you all!
Never had cancer, knock on wood. I have however lost loved one to it.