General I have over 400 notifications

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Since we all know what u look like post a pic of u in the club playboy
Not looking it up but I have already posted a pic of me at a pool party at the Fountainbleau Hotel (where Club Liv is located). I was wearing a TMMAC shirt in this photo.

You can look it up if you want. I believe I was arguing with SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia at the time. Or don't look it up, doesn't make a difference to me.

The last thing I'm worried about is impressing a bunch of fags on an MMA forum...

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Not looking it up but I have already posted a pic of me at a pool party at the Fountainbleau Hotel (where Club Liv is located). I was wearing a TMMAC shirt in this photo.

You can look it up if you want. I believe I was arguing with SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia at the time. Or don't look it up, doesn't make a difference to me.

The last thing I'm worried about is impressing a bunch of fags on an MMA forum...
Cliffs?

M

member 3289

That's kind of gay that you saved my pics. For someone that cries about being doxxed it seems hypocritical to save pics like that.
He said before he has my pic saved on his phone as well. I think he tells other people we're his friends...