General I have over 400 notifications

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Wait, I thought you saved their pics for photoshops? Why are you using stock photos to create memes then?
I don't have a pic of his wife. He won't post one. He want to make fun of every pic I post and then never post one of his girl. Because that's normal

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't have the power and wouldn't even if I could... I like all of you cunts... Just makes me wonder why you all can't Co exist peacefully
it pretty obvious who can't exist peacefully...or shall I say is thirsty for negativity and attention
this guy just tells stories and posts images from his day from what I can see

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm having fun and super chill. Just waiting for my girl to text to pick her up and I'm out. None of this is bothering me .
Good. Because our resident Florida swamp rat and a couple of his buddies tend to target new posters. No idea if they’re trying to run them off or whatever, but glad you’re taking it in stride. Hope you get laid tonight. Make sure the dude wears a rubber though.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Good. Because our resident Florida swamp rat and a couple of his buddies tend to target new posters. No idea if they’re trying to run them off or whatever, but glad you’re taking it in stride. Hope you get laid tonight. Make sure the dude wears a rubber though.
I'm bout to get laid soon shes here for the night thanks. Sweatpants and a tight sweater w no bra.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
New posters? This guy has already rage quit twice. You are sounding pretty desperate right now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thought u ignored me?
I still am...but late last night traffic was slow and I had clicked the view ignored content so I could figure out what a post meant, and saw you were active so I threw you that post

This morning while crapping I viewed your response from my iPad...I don't log in on the iPad so I saw the text quoted above...so i am sending this message to reply to you

Hi Buddy...I still love ya

have a good day