General I have (possibly temporarily) conquered my creeping blood pressure

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I actually lowered mine by riding a bike. I think my greek yogurt habit also helped.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’ve tried all kinds of crazy stuff.

I did this for a while but never followed through to see if it helped:

Same with this, which is the weirdest thing I tried:

For that weighted hands one, we live very close to a cemetery. I went over there to do it so no one would see me.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’ve tried all kinds of crazy stuff.

I did this for a while but never followed through to see if it helped:

Same with this, which is the weirdest thing I tried:

For that weighted hands one, we live very close to a cemetery. I went over there to do it so no one would see me.
I swear to God, this is the program I followed for a couple of weeks:

1613923515176.jpeg

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Can we get a picture of you in a bathing suit?
It was basically walking while doing curls and similar exercises with light dumbbells.

There are dozens and dozens of people on the internet who report dropping systolic BP by a ton doing heavyhands. I was willing to try it, but I didn’t stick with it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Asterisks everywhere. Splinty, the doctor, says it's questionable. I think I'll stick with diet and exercise.

I'm glad everyone's healthy.
Splinty says a lot of things, he isn't baby jesus tho

Nothing beats diet and exercise for staying healthy...and meal planning/portioning is also very important in life

I just posted the pics cause you asked...I have sampled the liquid form at costco, tastes good...I bought it once but it surely wasn't 60 servings because I drank it like juice cause so tasty

If it is working for somebody that is great, doesn't seem unhealthy...Lots of things work that aren't fully understood at this time

Happy that OP is getting his numbers down a bit

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I believe Bang, Reign, and Rockstar XDurance energy drinks contain CQ10 as well just throwing that out there...

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I can’t believe I didn’t realize this before:

I have pretty much been eating exclusively at home. I’m getting a ton less salt in my diet. This dawned on me yesterday when I went to lunch with some coworkers. The food seemed salty as hell and then I made the connection. Maybe that’s all I needed....to take in less salt.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can’t believe I didn’t realize this before:

I have pretty much been eating exclusively at home. I’m getting a ton less salt in my diet. This dawned on me yesterday when I went to lunch with some coworkers. The food seemed salty as hell and then I made the connection. Maybe that’s all I needed....to take in less salt.
Salts good for you. If it wasn't all the fish would be dead. I say eat more salt