"I have some random comment to make about MMA, but it doesn't warrant its own thread"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Actually coming around to cheering for Plimbett to lose now.

He loves this Paddy the Fatty thing, blowing up huge between fights. He seems to think it's hilarious.

I mean, obviously he can run his career how he likes and he's a big success so far, so fair enough. But I can't get behind that kind of unprofessionalism. That will get his ass kicked for him sooner or later. He won't be able to take advantage of unexpected opportunities, and 5 years from now he'll be struggling to keep up with the guys who are never out of shape their whole lives.

??
Yeah, for someone who hasn’t done shit in the big leagues yet, the lack of discipline is a turnoff. It would be a waste of his talent and charisma for him not to have a champion’s mindset.

T

The Big Guy

Yeah, for someone who hasn’t done shit in the big leagues yet, the lack of discipline is a turnoff. It would be a waste of his talent and charisma for him not to have a champion’s mindset.
He can get as fat as he wants

Cut that stupid hair

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You'd think most fighters would have learned by now to be careful when randomly talking shit on Jake Paul, because that shit can bounce back on them.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Oliviera-Gaethje has really snuck up on me. I remember checking the schedule after the last PPV and thinking "okay, so garbage for a month, and then a really good PPV." And then I didn't think about it, and now all of a sudden it's only four days away. Sweet.

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’ve always thought there was something familiar about her smile. I just figured out what it is…23DE5317-8D24-4B9A-A03B-E88F7391BDF3.jpeg

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Leigh @Leigh are you friends with Paul Daley?

On the MMA hour today, ariel just said that Bisping is probably number one in terms of UK MMA pioneers and an argument could be made that Daley is second. Him and Hardy

Daley laughed saying he doesnt care about labels. But that you are the pioneer in his eyes

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
K @kaladin stormblessed your boo is mentally ill and very selfish. Nothing says “together forever” like wearing a massive gold belt so your friends and family don’t forget how important you are.

El
Oh
El

View: https://twitter.com/mmahistorytoday/status/1525679100983009281?s=21&t=dD640TXcHlII1oafrxXpmA
She always screams at me, "who's the champion!? Say it!"

And I'm like

Double you
Tee
Eff

but between you and i, i kind of like it
Don't let La Paix @Dildo Swaggins give you shit K @kaladin stormblessed, this is an actual photo from his wedding...
images (9).jpeg

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh are you friends with Paul Daley?

On the MMA hour today, ariel just said that Bisping is probably number one in terms of UK MMA pioneers and an argument could be made that Daley is second. Him and Hardy

Daley laughed saying he doesnt care about labels. But that you are the pioneer in his eyes
That's really nice of him to say and appreciated. I haven't spoken to him for a while but yes we're cool.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No but Paul Daley and Dan Hardy came to train with us back in the day before they were well known.
I've seen both of them. They wouldn't remember me. But we're a band of merry men.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What about the greatest fighter of all time, Dan the wolfman, you ever met him?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Random thought. I remember sometimes when I lived in Yuma I'd go to buffalo wild Wings to watch the UFC. The casuals used to piss me off, there would always be one trying to break down fights like they knew what the fuck they were talking about and it was always complete bullshitting.

One time I was sat at the bar watching and said something aloud, that got me nattering with some middle aged dude next to me. He was a fucken beast of MMA was telling me about pride fights he'd been to Japan, how certain techniques came about, I felt like a fucken idiot. Can't remember his name, never saw him again.