General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Why should the tax payer foot the bill for student loans when it's the fault of the person taking out the loan and the schools fault
The government sets the rate and makes it so the loan taker can't get out of it by declaring bankruptcy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Should of got a bj
She was down.

I guess I'm just sexy.

I've gotta give my friend the cold shoulder, I like her, and I know she likes me, but she's not dtf, Im happy to be friends with her, and if I never fuck her I don't mind, it's just a bit weird being friendzoned. Especially because I know she likes me.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The government sets the rate and makes it so the loan taker can't get out of it by declaring bankruptcy.
To be fair, everyone is bankrupt when they get out of college - that's why that rule is in there.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
To be fair, everyone is bankrupt when they get out of college - that's why that rule is in there.
College became unaffordable when the government started insuring the loans. People used to be able to pay for college with summer jobs.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
College became unaffordable when the government started insuring the loans. People used to be able to pay for college with summer jobs.
Oh the entire system is completely fucked for sure. I assume the government's involvement started from a "feel good" place - like allowing everyone the same chance to take out a huge loan whether they are high risk or not - basically removing that decision from the lender.

But that allowed for the colleges to realize they could charge more since the lenders were signing off on anything and everyone. Sort of the same scenario that led to the housing crisis in 2008.

It's a mess.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh the entire system is completely fucked for sure. I assume the government's involvement started from a "feel good" place - like allowing everyone the same chance to take out a huge loan whether they are high risk or not - basically removing that decision from the lender.

But that allowed for the colleges to realize they could charge more since the lenders were signing off on anything and everyone. Sort of the same scenario that led to the housing crisis in 2008.

It's a mess.
and of course by pure coincidence, the college's charge exactly what the government will cover.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My old program manager, not much older than me, went to Cal poly and I cost less than a grand a semester, fuck knows how much it costs now.

I can't remember why I was talking to him about it, I was probably telling him his engineers are stupid.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I chucked my medical paperwork away and I can't remember what the fuck it said. I don't know why I threw it out. I still have stitches, soluble ones that apparently just disappear, but I don't know how long.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
I chucked my medical paperwork away and I can't remember what the fuck it said. I don't know why I threw it out. I still have stitches, soluble ones that apparently just disappear, but I don't know how long.
Probably couple weeks

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I asked the wife if she bought these paper towels because they reminder her of my cawk.

20220806_095655.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some cunt at the pub asked me how I'd managed to pull such a beautiful lady ( we pretend we are are couple) I was like what the fuck is that supposed to mean??

She said I look like a truck driver....

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On the plus side tho, my friend said a lot of people said good words to her about me, saying she's got a good catch etc.

It's a shame it's all fake and we just pretending

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Most of you jagoffs probably call in sick if you encounter this at 7:00 AM.

Me? Chainsawed that bitch up, towed it out of the way up to my burn area and still made it to work before the other head honchos showed.

I'm just built different.

20220809_064852_02.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My company is being dissolved by the crown. I transferred out the money today. This could be an interesting stint in prison...