General I have the solution to NFL's problematic attempt to go to 17 games, I promise

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the entire premise of your thread is stupid and no one is buying in to it

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No, you've actually avoided answering the question repeatedly. It appears that all you have is insults and bad ideas. Guess I gave you too much credit.

No you are just lying and trolling and or not reading, literally everything you said was answered in the op and even answered later in the thread by me

OP has it all in there

NoDoubt

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If YoU dOnT AgReE WiTh My Op YoU mUsT b RaCiSt

You are beyond weak of character, you are a racist because you made a blatant racist comment, as I remember you also doing when i was on here before too.

Racists like you are always racists, and always the most behind people and just bitter and jealous with no solutions

Your racist comment is quoted by me above, I wont even type it out it is so shitty.

dude, you are the bottom of the barrel as a human in addition to insecure and jealous

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You are beyond weak of character, you are a racist because you made a blatant racist comment, as I remember you also doing when i was on here before too.

Racists like you are always racists, and always the most behind people and just bitter and jealous with no solutions

Your racist comment is quoted by me above, I wont even type it out it is so shitty.

dude, you are the bottom of the barrel as a human in addition to insecure and jealous
Are you off your meds?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Feel free to troll me and be more racist jason, this is clearly your venue for it. You are angry here on a saturday night as racists are angry with pettiness as their virtue.

I am going to watch a badass boxing match,

Enjoying the blessings eternally I am

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No you are just lying and trolling and or not reading, literally everything you said was answered in the op and even answered later in the thread by me

OP has it all in there

NoDoubt
It doesn't.

That being said, let's for the sake of the argument say that it is, and I just didn't read it. Could you quickly restate how you address of that criticism?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Feel free to lying dog faced pony soldier me and be more racist jason, this is clearly your venue for it. You are angry here on a saturday night as racists are angry with pettiness as their virtue.

I am going to watch a badass boxing match,

Enjoying the blessings eternally I am

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How about we chill out a bit and stay on topic
NFL already is negotiating this as we speak

No reason for fake ass E beefs

M

member 3289

No, you've actually avoided answering the question repeatedly. It appears that all you have is insults and bad ideas. Guess I gave you too much credit.
It's every thread he makes or opinion he has.

1. State opinion in long, drawn-out post.

2. Insult anyone who disagrees with you and never admit to being wrong about anything.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2