Lifestyle I just threw up and now I wanna eat, you decide.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
So I was hungover today, ate some seriously dodgy prawns last night and generally was feeling gash.

Decided the best medicine for feeling ruddy awful is exercise. Got a gammy knee at the mo so cant run, but there is a swimming pool near where I work. So I went for a quick dip, 1k up and down. As I swam I felt worse, then much worse, then really really bad. I was gonna swim 2k, gave up at 1. Changed into work clothes dizzy as all fuck and threw up about 15 minutes later. Didnt eat anything, drank a coconut water and felt absolutely terrible for 2 hours. I've just thrown up again and the demons seem to have left me, I feel awesome, awesome but very very hungry.

What should I eat?

Anyone who says "dick" is gonna get voted down, if that is even a thing.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Eat a dick. ;)

J/K

Get a big juicy burger and a lil hair o the dog.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Eat the puke. Post pics.
I reckon I could eat puke, got the stomach for it. Shame I flushed it, perfectly good meal right there.

But couldnt eat poop. Even thinking about eating poop makes me feel shitty again.

M

member 1013

Grease

Bacon
Fried eggs
Hash browns or home fries

Etc

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just realized I forgot to eat dinner last night. No wonder I'm so fucking hungry. I haven't eaten in 24 hours.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Grease

Bacon
Fried eggs
Hash browns or home fries

Etc
It's 4pm over here. Wonder if I can still get an all day breakfast somewhere. Gonna be driving home soon, maybe the services.

Fuck I could smash an all day breakfast right now. Black pudding.....

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
a greasy pork chop in an ashtray, side of yogurt topped with sour cream.

trust me.

M

member 1013

It's 4pm over here. Wonder if I can still get an all day breakfast somewhere. Gonna be driving home soon, maybe the services.

If you come work for me I will have you paid in all day breakfasts

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I hope your kidding about the balck pudding

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Should have got an all day breakfast. Tesco and Morrison have them

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck I would kill for an all day breakfast. American breakfast is wank. Only thing of There's I like is chilli omelet. And most places don't have it

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
My hangover food is carbonara.
The proper one.. with eggs no bs white sauce.

What you will need is spaghetti, pancetta (or bacon), eggs and parmesan..and some pepper.

Whip 2 eggs (and an extra yoke if you're so inclined) with the pepper and parmesan.
Put the pasta to cook for 8 mins
cut up the bacon or pancetta into slices, fry it up.
Once the pasta is done, stop the fire in the frying pan, you want the eggs to completely coat your pasta. Mix them up in the frying pan,and after about a min you have the most amazing hangover food ever. Don';t leave it too much in the frying pan, because the eggs will scramble, i also add a tiny bit of nutmeg.