I like the voting system here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
The number of options you get are on point and often hilarious. I think you guys were wise to do away with dislikes. On the OG I posted something a few weeks ago that apparently pissed someone off. Since then I've been recieving a single down vote everyday. I'm amazed that someone can be that passive aggressive. Since it's anonymous you have no idea who's doing it.

I'm at 103 now. I'm curious how long this will last. I'll be really impressed if he keeps it up until I'm down to zero. I wish him luck. They need rainbows over there. That's how you really show someone who's boss.

This place is so much better than that site. If the OG didn't get so much traffic, I'd never go there.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thx brother. We're trying...

Send invites to people, tell everyone you know about us...bring the traffic here and build our Off Topic into what you all want it be ;)

P

Punch

You're so much better a poster than that shithole deserves homie. Fuck them hard in the mouth in the corner of the couch.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Too many options. I prefer just telling people off when I don't like what they post. Masatos place has the best system where everyone stays positive and you ignore cunts. I ain't into your 'merkan high school shit though, I think that has a lot to do with it. You yanks take group think to a new level.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jons - you can have free thought and creative thinking here, without name calling & being rude to people. This isn't a cult here, full of sheep that all have the same beliefs or opinions. The difference here is, we respectfully debate...versus resorting to name calling.

The only real rules that we have here are: Respect one another and those that fight for entertainment (i.e refrain from name calling or just being an asshole). If other forums choose to allow those things to go on, then that's their choice & best of luck to them. That's the beauty of the internet...you can find places like that anywhere, where people name call, threaten one another, etc. What you don't find often are places where people DONT do those things, and that's what we're creating here.

Again, it doesnt mean you cant disagree with others opinions, and debate. That happens all of the time here. Just do it respectfully please.

Thanks

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thatonedude can't handle the jesus.

Is okay

Some people like that

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty and his technicolor voting system can't hold me down.

I will not sit in silence

Imma do the stanky leg and drink beer

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I like the voting system, it's well thought out, but think you could've had a 'respectfully disagree' option without effecting the atmosphere of the place. You have an 'agree' option, seems to me that a disagree option would make sense.