I love Tony but didn't care for the language

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
When "fuck" is every second word of your sentence it really makes you sound like a dope. Chael Sonnen would cut blistering promos and never needed to curse. I don't even mind an occasional F-bomb to emphasis a point, but that was too excessive. Someone needs to tell El Cucuy that UFC doesn't stand for Ultimate Fucking Cursing.

Otherwise, great win.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
When "fuck" is every second word of your sentence it really makes you sound like a dope. Chael Sonnen would cut blistering promos and never needed to curse. I don't even mind an occasional F-bomb to emphasis a point, but that was too excessive. Someone needs to tell El Cucuy that UFC doesn't stand for Ultimate Fucking Cursing.

Otherwise, great win.
I turned it off within 5 seconds of his post fight interview and didn't watch the ost fight press bc he is unbearable. Great fighter but terrible representative

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah it was his Nate Diaz moment but the swearing by Nate was genuine

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
If the Irish guy defended his belt even once, I'd agree with you.

But he hasnt. So he can go fuck a potato.

I'm no Fergie fan, but a much more legit fighter than the Irish guy will ever be.

If the UFC called Tony on short notice and was like "we need you at 155 in 3 days in Kuala Lumpur", I bet Tony would make it.

The irish guy would cry about how he needs 6 months of touch butt training.

He's a goddamned joke, and every real fan of MMA knows it. But embrace your own stupidity if it make you feel better.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

I'm no Fergie fan, but a much more legit fighter than the Irish guy will ever be.

If the UFC called Tony on short notice and was like "we need you at 155 in 3 days in Kuala Lumpur", I bet Tony would make it.

He's a goddamned joke, and every real fan of MMA knows it. But embrace your own stupidity if it make you feel better.
dunno what this got to do with tony soundin stupid on the mic

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Otherwise, great win.
Fuck man, come the fuck on

Fuck

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

I like most of what you wrote but for 1 paragraph I have 2 words
Chad Mendes

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I can't fucking stand all these fucking people using the motherfucking F word.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015

Otherwise, great win.
I tuned you out after you used Fael as an example of how to do something right. He stole every word and concept from old pro-rasslin videos and his promos had the credibility of Bisping's title reign.