I love you guys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So I was out of here last week and part of the week before because I had to work our spring break camp. 12-14 hour works days with 50+ kids then training before and after. Needles to say I'm exhausted. When I got home I just slept and spent time with the girlfriend. I even missed all the mma the past two weeks except for last bellator.

So news about my fight career time. My amateur fight with Vergara isn't happening. A bunch of stuff happened and the result is I'm going pro. My coaches want me to, my managers want me to, plus I'm tired of doing the 3 a days to fight for free. Looking to make my pro debut in June. Right now the manager is talking to Hard Knocks Fighting in Western Canada. I should know for sure in the next week or two. On top of this my coach wants me to do IBJJF World's May 30th in Cali. He sees it as a scrimmage for Nogi World's since that is the one I want to take gold at. He says with the improvements we made recently there's no reason I won't medal in both. I've also been offered a super fight in North Carolina on the Projitsu2 card May 16th live on PPV all benefiting the Wounded Warrior Foundation. Needless to say I've been training hard and sending out lots of sponsorship inquiries to companies I would be proud to represent.

I'm pumped to have friends like you guys to share all this with, you guys understand more than anyone I know and I'm grateful to be a part of this community

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Josh, seriously dude thanks for always thinking of us! Great news and sounds like a VERY busy month coming up! Good luck and we are there rooting for you!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It sucks that another fight fell through. It sounds like people are ducking you, so, going pro is probably for the best. Let us know when you get your opponent lined up.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can't believe ANOTHER fight fell thru. That has to be extremely frustration man. I can understand why you're going pro, and don't blame you a bit. Like you said, might as well get paid for the dedication & hard work. And hopefully professionals won't be as prone to drop out of fights either, when $ is on the line. I wish we were established enough to sponsor you Josh...seriously. We would do it in a heartbeat.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sweet man, love hearing the updates from yourself, look forward to following your pro career!

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Give em hell kid...The world is yours

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for the positive feedback. Don't worry about sponsoring. We'll grow together. I may start a GoFundMe for worlds but I'll feel like a douche for making one. We'll see.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Josh, seriously dude thanks for always thinking of us! Great news and sounds like a VERY busy month coming up! Good luck and we are there rooting for you!
This. TMMAC has your back bro. When you make it to the big show, have scored some brutal highlight knock outs, say some witty things in your post fight interview, and all mma fans are gravitating towards your nuts, just remember, we the mma community have shotgun seats on your nuts bro.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This. TMMAC has your back bro. When you make it to the big show, have scored some brutal highlight knock outs, say some witty things in your post fight interview, and all mma fans are gravitating towards your nuts, just remember, we the mma community have shotgun seats on your nuts bro.
My nuts are reserved for TMMAC!

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ok guys, if you can help out with this I would be really grateful. Below find the Hard Knock's facebook page. If you can simply post to their wall linking my athlete page and asking them to put me on their June card, I'm sure it would really sway their opinion!

Hard Knocks Fighting | Facebook

Here is my athlete page: Josh Samson Leduc | Facebook

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for the positive feedback. Don't worry about sponsoring. We'll grow together. I may start a GoFundMe for worlds but I'll feel like a douche for making one. We'll see.
Dont feel bad about doing that. Obtaining funds to follow your passion is just part of it my friend.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
GOOD LUCK GOING PRO MAN!!!! Big step, we will be here to support you!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Done, but i didn't see any of your links on the facebook page, are they hidden or taken down?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Going pro, I'm proud of you son. Now get in the gym and train your ass off so we can claim you to be ours. Good stuff big guy, congrats.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ok guys, if you can help out with this I would be really grateful. Below find the Hard Knock's facebook page. If you can simply post to their wall linking my athlete page and asking them to put me on their June card, I'm sure it would really sway their opinion!

Hard Knocks Fighting | Facebook

Here is my athlete page: Josh Samson Leduc | Facebook
I did it from my Personal Training Page New Image Personal Training. Good luck bro kill it!