Lifestyle I made stinging nettle soup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
are you starving? do you want us to start a fund raiser so you can get some groceries and dont have to live off of boiled weeds?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Ban for racist undertones with the bowl colour/amount of soup in each ratio.

I'd be interested in trying it, I should have foraged more in the UK. Always intended to and never got round to it. Had an abundance of rocket growing wild in Amsterdam which was great for pesto but that was it really.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I knew a latino man named Salvador...he is a great dude.

In Mexico he used to walk 5 miles to work over hills and terrain each day as a kid and eat off the land as he walked.

He came to America and he was on one of my Tree planting crews in the Oregon wilderness...He was easily my best planter/worker.

He had been in the NW woods for two decades and had learned to eat off the land here.

He got me eating Nettles daily, you just gotta roll them in your fingers to crush the little "stingers" then you eat them...pick the new buds

He showed me dozens of edible plants and most of them tasted good, some horrible.

never made tea though

A few times we would kill a deer in the day, gut it...and eat it that night in our hotel rooms...good times.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I knew a latino man named Salvador...he is a great dude.

In Mexico he used to walk 5 miles to work over hills and terrain each day as a kid and eat off the land as he walked.

He came to America and he was on one of my Tree planting crews in the Oregon wilderness...He was easily my best planter/worker.

He had been in the NW woods for two decades and had learned to eat off the land here.

He got me eating Nettles daily, you just gotta roll them in your fingers to crush the little "stingers" then you eat them...pick the new buds

He showed me dozens of edible plants and most of them tasted good, some horrible.

never made tea though

A few times we would kill a deer in the day, gut it...and eat it that night in our hotel rooms...good times.
I remember u mentioned this before. I'm sure I had a humorous response. So track down that thread, read my reply, and et voila, I say the same again.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's supposed to just be like a green vegetable soup but I'll be honest, it made my mouth tingle a little.

Will do.
What is this fucken amateur hour?

You diddnt have a doc leaf handy to wipe your mouth out with?