I make professional wrestling gear

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
If you could make gear for any WWE superstar, past or present, who would it be and what would it look like? Do you make lucha masks? P.S.You're awesome!

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
If you could make gear for any WWE superstar, past or present, who would it be and what would it look like? Do you make lucha masks? P.S.You're awesome!
thanks bro, as yet i don't make masks. I'm starting out with a hole in the market down here which is pads, eventually i'll learn to do everything but i'm happy at the moment with my niche. As for if i was to make gear for someone in particular, I hadn't thought of it. Maybe i'd like to make something to replace Karrion Kross' current awful mad max gear

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard. Was too shy to ask but he want to know if you can make him a luchadore mask with a penis sticking out like a unicorn and a nutsack around his eyes.

He is a pretty big deal on the Montreal and Quebec Indy scene. His rasslin name is Visage de Penis

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
I've made some gear for the PWA/MCW event coming up this saturday. Really proud of it, but I'm waiting till the night of the show to throw it up on social media

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
So Ricky South sent me a message on the Sunday before the show to see if I could organise him some PWA themed gear for the inter-promotional event. Not going to lie, these are sikk
FG8gpT-UYAQlG_k.jpgFG8gqaeVQAAAtOM.jpg