General I might have another job...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Are you threatening me?
No i'm your friend jason73 @jason73 . I just had a look through the agents rejection letters i received before, and they were pretty much on the most part, lackluster. I might try writing to them again, or i may just self publish God knows. I'm going to put a list of the books i have written, after i check the files just now. Please be patient...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Sorry I was delusional. No one else has touched my drafts. And I have now written five books. I have also renamed them all. I am considering my options....
Relax my man. Ain't no way you finished your book, had it edited, submitted it to publishers, and received rejection letters all in a few hours.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Relax my man. Ain't no way you finished your book, had it edited, submitted it to publishers, and received rejection letters all in a few hours.
Thanks man. My first four books are kind of finished. I am working on them (editing them) now. The fifth one, well I'm still adding content.

I think I will buy another copy of the writer's and artist's hand book, and write to some new agents/publishers to see if I can get a bite.

It's either that or self publishing. Which is always another option. In which case I will need to source a budget, and get an advert accepted on Amazon. Something I have yet failed to do.

Thanks for listening!!