General I might have another job...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
The last job I had earned me a year's subscription to a teaching video series (worth £170).

This job won't get me anywhere near that, but as you guys and gals should know, every little helps!!

Yuki.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The last job I had earned me a year's subscription to a teaching video series (worth £170).

This job won't get me anywhere near that, but as you guys and gals should know, every little helps!!

Yuki.
Is it a hand, blow, or foot job?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you think i should leave them out? I'm only at a brainstorming stage for this one....
probably should make it strictly about song and his world travels...Chronicles of Wakizashi
you need to stay on task for longer periods of time

Last edited:

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
probably should make it strictly about song and his world travels...Chronicles of Wakizashi
you need to stay on task for longer periods of time
and jason73 @jason73 I've just finished work on the collection, and I am considering which publishers to approach, in order to make my first million. You think I'm joking??

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
a jason and song buddy flick?
Nah. I decided not to use those two in the end. It turned out all I needed was some editing. And now that has been done, my books are in the best condition. It's amazing what a few days hard work can achieve!