General I miss Sex Chicken

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Dude is a mess bc of his continued shitty performances in the Monster's pick'em tourneys. His personal life is in shambles because of it, his 2-year-old daughter has stopped speaking to him and she can't even fully speak yet.

Some time away is good for him.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Signed

No, I don't need to read the fine print, just gimme whatever it is we're doing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Think Sex Chicken got offended because I lumped his thread into the Mega Shit thread. Personally, I think it's silly for anyone to get offended over something so trivial, but to offer an honest explanation, it had nothing to do with his thread...it was the posts made by others in it.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Think Sex Chicken got offended because I lumped his thread into the Mega Shit thread. Personally, I think it's silly for anyone to get offended over something so trivial, but to offer an honest explanation, it had nothing to do with his thread...it was the posts made by others in it.
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't sweat it mang, you're a great guy. Try being a medic lol.