I missed that CroCop is fighting in Seoul!! Opponent announced today.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton. Please don't lose Anthony Hamilton.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
Whatever, I'm happy he avenged the Gonzaga fight, he can lose to whoever he wants now. What a huge boogeyman for him to kill, I imagine.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
matt mitrione was trying to get this fight. i would have loved to see meathead vs crocop

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I
Meathead has a big head, nice and ripe for a head kick
Think it would be a good scrap.meathead throws bombs and isn't going to wrestle crocop.he has been trying to pick a fight with bigfoot too but bigfoot isn't interested.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd like to see crocop vs Arlovski.we want to see the older stars put on a show.we want head kicks and kos.im sure the Hamilton fight will be good but the legends only have so many fights left in them.it seems like a waste to not make the most out of them.

hughodonnellLWOS

Aug 10, 2015
I like this fight, I was semi concerned that after the Gonzaga win Cro-Cop would be thrown right back in the mix and marketed as another heavyweight comeback story, which I really dont think anyone wanted to see