General I now see why US police react the way they do (most of the time)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone calling for less guns is saying exactly what the globalist conspirators want them to.
It is the laws, the entire criminal justice system, and lack of moral foundation engineered by the globalists that elicits this response.
Guns are not a root problem, they are a tool for the cure.
America is the last domino to fall.
And believe me, as bad as this all may seem, it is nothing, nothing, compared to a planet under rule of inevitable & unopposable tyranny, of which we have hundreds of millions of corpses as examples.
Envision a world where there is no government left to fear it's citizens.
America's gun freedom isn't just holding America together, it's holding the "free" world together.
A wise man will understand this.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
There's been 12 cops who have been killed by guns, knives or assault (not including some Federal Police officers on overseas peacekeeping missions) in Australia in the last 20 years.

Texas, which has a comparable population, has had 108. So you're literally nearly 10x more likely to get killed by a criminal on duty in Texas than you are in Australia. And the other side - police shootings - are the same. You are about 15x more likely to get shot by a US cop than an Australian cop.

Fuck being a US police officer and fuck dealing with US cops because of it.

There's been 12 cops who have been killed by guns, knives or assault (not including some Federal Police officers on overseas peacekeeping missions) in Australia in the last 20 years.

Texas, which has a comparable population, has had 108. So you're literally nearly 10x more likely to get killed by a criminal on duty in Texas than you are in Australia. And the other side - police shootings - are the same. You are about 15x more likely to get shot by a US cop than an Australian cop.

Fuck being a US police officer and fuck dealing with US cops because of it.

I await

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
There's a database called omdp.org which has US police deaths searchable by time period, state and death type. You can try Texas yourself - I included gunfire, stabbing and assault deaths. I didn't include vehicular assault, which would've added 35.

For Australian police deaths, each state police force keeps honour rolls. You can have a look at Victoria, the 2nd largest state, where only 1 officer has been shot or stabbed to death in 20 years (and was shot with his own gun). It's possible I missed a couple while doing a rough count but it's only a couple.

Most counts place US police-involved killings at 900-1200 per year. Australia it's about 6-8. You can just google it. The Washington Post keeps a count last year was about 1000 police killings. So 15x is a little high, more like 10x as likely.

There's a database called omdp.org which has US police deaths searchable by time period, state and death type. You can try Texas yourself - I included gunfire, stabbing and assault deaths. I didn't include vehicular assault, which would've added 35.

For Australian police deaths, each state police force keeps honour rolls. You can have a look at Victoria, the 2nd largest state, where only 1 officer has been shot or stabbed to death in 20 years (and was shot with his own gun). It's possible I missed a couple while doing a rough count but it's only a couple.

Most counts place US police-involved killings at 900-1200 per year. Australia it's about 6-8. You can just google it. The Washington Post keeps a count last year was about 1000 police killings. So 15x is a little high, more like 10x as likely.
I wasn't disagreeing.. Just like gifs

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop today.
When you deal with mostly the lowest of the low, liars, criminals, mentally ill all day every day it’s going to take a toll on you. Our local jail is 95% black criminals. The county is probably close to the national average. They are WAY over represented. You see the same people committing crimes day in day out that skews your outlook. You see videos how good cops were using kid gloves with that guy from the bus and he kills a firefighter. If they would have restrained him right away it wouldn’t have happened. When you get like that over a Barbie doll you need to examine much deeper why the cops behaved like that. There is a bigger picture and not sure how to fix that.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
When you deal with mostly the lowest of the low, liars, criminals, mentally ill all day every day it’s going to take a toll on you. Our local jail is 95% black criminals. The county is probably close to the national average. They are WAY over represented. You see the same people committing crimes day in day out that skews your outlook. You see videos how good cops were using kid gloves with that guy from the bus and he kills a firefighter. If they would have restrained him right away it wouldn’t have happened. When you get like that over a Barbie doll you need to examine much deeper why the cops behaved like that. There is a bigger picture and not sure how to fix that.
If you are going to react like that over a barbie doll - if that's truly all it was - then you need to take a sabbatical and get your mind right.

I agree dealing with that shit day in and day out would wear me to the bone. I couldn't do it. 100% I'd snap.