I once called this home for 10 weeks......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

do you still interact with women or animals only?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'll be back in tomorrow. Gotta crash early tonight to get my wife & kids to the airport at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Cool thread sgotwalks @sgotwalks

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
do you still interact with women or animals only?
Not sure if you missed the part where I mentioned that my wife was with me, hence, throughout all of the remoteness seen in these pics there was a woman with me...........as for the animals, I never really trust those fuckers so I try not to interact with them at all if I can help it.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

Not sure if you missed the part where I mentioned that my wife was with me, hence, throughout all of the remoteness seen in these pics there was a woman with me...........as for the animals, I never really trust those fuckers so I try not to interact with them at all if I can help it.
haha, i sure missed that part:D

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That must mean something else where you're from, although I lived in Vancouver for a couple of years and never heard that expression.
Lol! Seriously? I've been hearing that term on just about every job site I've ever worked, from bush work to factory, mill work and even office work, by many people directed at many people, myself included at times. It must be a Canadian thing then because I've heard it in the east and the west...........if you're fucking the dog it means you're not working when you should be, or you're dragging your ass like a lazy fucking dog fucker!!!

I've never really put too much thought into the saying, but it is a strange one that I'm not even sure I want to hear the back story for.

Last edited: