General I once joined MENSA. AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He will likely accept your tap. I imagine you’re gonna get put in a pretty scary kimura, but I think he’ll probably release it when you tap.
Kimura's don't work on double jointed shoulders. Joke's on him.

annnnnnd I've exposed my entire gameplan. Well, shit.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Vic Mensa is surprisingly not in Mensa or not surprisingly if you have heard him speak.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
MENSA is just one of many high IQ clubs, right? And one with both the best marketing and lowest standards?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I love the spectrum of different intelligences we have on the forum. If I want to talk astronomy, physics, or opera, I’ll PM one of the smarter members like @Lars, but some days I’m exhausted and I’ll just listen to one of the stupider members like @The Welsh Wimp talk about his lizard.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
LOL I just looked at the link for qualifying test scores. If I was old as fuck my ASVAB GT score would have gotten me in.

That's hilarious.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ahh I thought so. They had a similar thing in the uk. I was allowed to do anything apart from anything to do with submarines as Im dual nationality. Even tho my second is US they only let sole UK nationals work on them.

Was kinda bummed out about that, the submariners get a 5k golden handshake when they pass thier training here.

I wasn't eligible for officer commission either as I diddnt have a degree, but they had a program called the articifer (spelled that wrong) program that was basically a sped up enlisted course where you attain the junior and senior ranks while they put you on day release to attend university. Sounded good. So I said fuck it I'll do that. Then I changed my mind and wound up joining a year later and they had axed the program. It's a shame really, it was a good gig, the pay was structured over the 4 years and not as good as it would be if you attained rank normally but you got a degree and a commission at the end. Should have done it

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ahh I thought so. They had a similar thing in the uk. I was allowed to do anything apart from anything to do with submarines as Im dual nationality. Even tho my second is US they only let sole UK nationals work on them.

Was kinda bummed out about that, the submariners get a 5k golden handshake when they pass thier training here.

I wasn't eligible for officer commission either as I diddnt have a degree, but they had a program called the articifer (spelled that wrong) program that was basically a sped up enlisted course where you attain the junior and senior ranks while they put you on day release to attend university. Sounded good. So I said fuck it I'll do that. Then I changed my mind and wound up joining a year later and they had axed the program. It's a shame really, it was a good gig, the pay was structured over the 4 years and not as good as it would be if you attained rank normally but you got a degree and a commission at the end. Should have done it
Yea, I was able to pick anything that didn't require color vision. They tried to steer me towards the smarter jobs but if I was going to join the Marines it wasn't to sit behind a desk.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea, I was able to pick anything that didn't require color vision. They tried to steer me towards the smarter jobs but if I was going to join the Marines it wasn't to sit behind a desk.
I know I'm better for it but my first draft was supposed to be junglie mk.4 helicopter. I was looking forward to it. My then love of my life had me reconsider and I switched to harrier. Still fun but it would have been cool to abseil from a helicopter. Although I did have a friend later in life who did the same thing on us Blackhawks and he saw some shit so I probably saved myself some PTSD

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know I'm better for it but my first draft was supposed to be junglie mk.4 helicopter. I was looking forward to it. My then love of my life had me reconsider and I switched to harrier. Still fun but it would have been cool to abseil from a helicopter. Although I did have a friend later in life who did the same thing on us Blackhawks and he saw some shit so I probably saved myself some PTSD
Fuck helicopters.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck helicopters.
Same. I don't like them. I was actually misinformed about the draft is why I never went for harrier to start with. A killick lied to me. So when I found out I could actually get it and be 53 miles from home it shut up my whiny gf.