I pulled my hamstring, so how do I tape it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

pattitude

Posting Machine
Pro Fighter
Oct 25, 2015
I bought some of that physio tape stuff because I pulled my hamstring over a week ago and it's still bothering the fuck outta me.

But I don't know how to tape it properly. Any advice?

Btw, my hamstrings have always been tight. I try to soften the injured one up at night with a foam roll thing underneath my thigh, but I think I should tape it during the day.

And no, I haven't gone to the doctor. And yes, I'm stubborn. Lol!

M

member 1013

I tore my hamstring playin the foozeball on some shitty astroturf in college, the trainers taped it straight up the muscle from both sides of the knee (a little higher than middle of the knee) and to under the buttock and put some sort of pressure pad on the actual tear...

Degenerate

Oct 25, 2015
Just apply a generous amount of tape to affected area, problem should take care of itself in 4 to 6 weeks.

Don't train with a pulled hamstring PLEASE. Just let it heal and do supplementary exercises like balance or yoga. Unless you're fighting for big bucks then it's just not worth the risk and potential worsening of the injury.
IME

M

member 1013

Don't train with a pulled hamstring PLEASE. Just let it heal and do supplementary exercises like balance or yoga. Unless you're fighting for big bucks then it's just not worth the risk and potential worsening of the injury.
IME
What are you talking about brah? You saying its bad I can still feel where the hamstring was torn?!

:(