I received an incredibly mysterious package in the mail today!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
thats pretty fuckin awesome.the handwriting is so hard to read but i think i got the most of it.the pics from the past are cool as hell .its trippy how they found you yet left no return addy.i bet this guy has alot more to share if you could only exchange some letters

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
by the way sgotwalks @sgotwalks loving this information and these pics, i absolutely wish i could grow hair like this.....i would do it in a second and never change it back, LOL:
I believe it is Hans' hair that i want, to the right and the sideburns to match........

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I agree on all counts. Weird, it has been so long since I have used cursive that outside of my name I can hardly remember how to write, and I think it makes it tricky for me now to even read most cursive. However, after several read throughs I think I got most of it as well, but I have highlighted the three parts I cannot figure out in case anyone thinks they can help out..........

1st one looks like Kid Mole, but that seems wrong. Perhaps the first word isn't even Kid. Might be Ki c l? No idea on the second. But the third sentence I think goes like this, 'Even at this late date I don't think we should tell all in[something] wounds'. Maybe, I'm not sure. It is tough.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
sgotwalks @sgotwalks these threads are so intriguing. I don't know you or any of these people but this is pulling me in like an A&E special Cold Case files.

P

Punch

Are you a gangster or something? Shit man. And no i can't make out that handwriting. Sorry.