I saw all these new members flooding in......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
What's to credit for this recent surge? 26 online on Tuesday morning is pretty swell. I want to see those numbers way higher. We gotta beef those up.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The site has been mentioned a few times on the OG/UG. Plus people seem pissed about the Cindy O thing, and all of those threads are being moved to What If. It's pretty clear that Kirik has know she was a shill with multiple accounts for many years, but allowed her to operate on the site anyway. Plus someone deleted After Dark.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The site has been mentioned a few times on the OG/UG. Plus people seem pissed about the Cindy O thing, and all of those threads are being moved to What If. It's pretty clear that Kirik has know she was a shill with multiple accounts for many years, but allowed her to operate on the site anyway. Plus someone deleted After Dark.
Wonder why they deleted after dark

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I need to pop on over there for a visit. I will make a thread inquiring about CindyO.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I'm gonna just weigh in once. I don't care what other sites do...

But:

Kirik and Co go one JRE and talk about how Dana micromages content every week.

Anti zuffa threads are deleted for years.

Cindy is assumed to work for or be contracted by zuffa or a PR firm.

All of a sudden people are surprised?? For fucks sakes. I just don't understand other than people just didn't believe the site owners own words on Joe Rogan. Literally Dana calls the weekly with what he wants gone.

Probably owners are in hard place selling out site/advertising to UFC for cash but now in bed with a tough mistress.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Only respectable and knowledgeable guests wanted...Leave the trolling and bs at the door

KSWOOO

Oct 20, 2015
The OG is awesome. I miss it. I complained about Joe Silva in a non fighter bashing manner and got banned. Like without probation or anything. Yet they had cunts like "GigaHeart" google his threads if you want to throw your keyboard at the wall, who spam the forum constantly. The OG and all its mods were the fucking shit. I'm going to miss IDOHARM, but oh well. I'll stop bitching. I look forward to this place.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's been coming on for years. I'm sure there's allot more that will come out in a short amount of time that will continue to drive new members here.

I agree with watching the trolling from new members. I like that this place isn't over-modded but I also think some people will have agendas that will need to be dealt with.

KSWOOO

Oct 20, 2015
It's been coming on for years. I'm sure there's allot more that will come out in a short amount of time that will continue to drive new members here.

I agree with watching the trolling from new members. I like that this place isn't over-modded but I also think some people will have agendas that will need to be dealt with.
Seeing these familiar names does my heart good. I never have to be without Wolfmother stories. :)

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
OOOH GOOD LAWD!!!! The Perv has been attacked?! Now that's some pure dee bullshit right there!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The OG is awesome. I miss it. I complained about Joe Silva in a non fighter bashing manner and got banned. Like without probation or anything. Yet they had cunts like "GigaHeart" google his threads if you want to throw your keyboard at the wall, who spam the forum constantly. The OG and all its mods were the fucking shit. I'm going to miss IDOHARM, but oh well. I'll stop bitching. I look forward to this place.
IDOHARM @IDOHARM is a member here. Tell him to get his ass back over here :)

And you all take the reigns and build this Off Topic into what you want it to be. That's the beauty of this place, in my opinion.