I saw @priziesthorse this weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck. I just read his username and realized it's Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, not @Priesthorse. I've been reading it wrong this whole time. No way I can change how I see his name now. It's been too long. He shall be the holy horse from now until the end of times.

I did that with Bizarre Foods' Andrew Zimmern, too. My brain saw and heard his name as Andrew Zimmerman until just recently. Am I dyslexic?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I find it fitting that Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse went to a horse race this weekend, he also said he was going to streak through the infield with a horse head on......I'm curious to hear if that actually happened.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I don't know, but I'm getting tired of 'em. I think I'll start plinking them on sight, I'm gonna start in New Jersey though. o_O
Always asking for trouble, like I said before, kept prodding the Prize Horse and you shall pay the price sooner or later ;)

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
View attachment 3203
This is how I see this ending up. Just like this scene from The Godfather.
I can't link this or don't know how either way, your post reminds me of what happened on this one:
UFC Signs Heavyweight Olympic Wrestling Bronze Medalist Bilyal Makhov
Discussion in 'Cageside' started by Gilbosh, Apr 26, 2015.

Actually, think this might work:
UFC Signs Heavyweight Olympic Wrestling Bronze Medalist Bilyal Makhov Discussion in 'Cageside' started by Gilbosh, Apr 26, 2015.

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Wtf is going on in here? I haven't dropped acid in 20 years but I think I'm having a flashback

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you come to the east coast, I will serenade you. It's highly likely you will never want to return back to the west coast again afterwards.

La Paix @BirdWatcher , Splinty @Splinty , and Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart are very smart to give optimistic ratings as they know I have pecs that men pray for before they go to sleep and 6 pack abs that make wives question their commitment to their husbands.
What's worse, that I don't have 6 pack yet am married to a tall beautiful blonde or that you need these physical attributes to better your chances with divorced 40+ year old women who know doubt have a complextion similar to a 80 year old man after his weekly sponge bath?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What's worse, that I don't have 6 pack yet am married to a tall beautiful blonde or that you need these physical attributes to better your chances with divorced 40+ year old women who know doubt have a complextion similar to a 80 year old man after his weekly sponge bath?
What's worse is probably your decision to judge my lifestyle.