I selling my three best games on ebay,,, AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I'm selling my three best games (Fallout 76, Red dead redemption 2 and Warriors Orochi 4), on ebay. They are all factory sealed and i have set starting bids at, £9.99 and buy now price at £24.99. I mean these games would cost like £40 new, so I think i am offering bargins.

Right?!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I'm selling my three best games (Fallout 76, Red dead redemption 2 and Warriors Orochi 4), on ebay. They are all factory sealed and i have set starting bids at, £9.99 and buy now price at £24.99. I mean these games would cost like £40 new, so I think i am offering bargins.

Right?!
Why are you selling them?
Do them include some sort of deadly secret encoded in them like in Cloke & Dagger...

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Er no deadly secrets.

I'm trying to raise some cash.

Plus i've got plenty of great older games to be getting on with.

They might not sell, but even if i only sell one for £10, that's still £10 right?

I can use it to pay off one of my credit cards, or to go towards it at least.

Btw i just read a money blog, which said that selling things on ebay is a good way to raise capital.

So i'm walking in the footsteps of giants!

thanks
Why are you selling them?
Do them include some sort of deadly secret encoded in them like in Cloke & Dagger...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Right?!
factory sealed?
why buy and not play?

you a collector who is no longer collecting?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Yup. I do play my games as well. But i like to keep the best ones sealed for a bit.

You should see my neighbour. He literally has a flat full of consoles and games. And he won't sell them. He is a proper collector!

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
maybe save the cash for bills ehh
If you are taking a loss on these games they are a bad investment
I know. But I want to share a little secret with you... I've got £80 on my GAME account. So basically i can buy some of the games back, after i sell them, So this is basically free money....

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I know. But I want to share a little secret with you... I've got £80 on my GAME account. So basically i can buy some of the games back, after i sell them, So this is basically free money....
I've just already had a bid for Red Dead Redemption, already! And so it begins!><