General I still say it's a dude

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Uncle Tom Doug

Official TMMAC Racist
Jun 24, 2022
There were a bunch of dudes that looked just like that selling gold chains out of kiosks in West Town Mall 20 years ago. They all wore way too much cologne.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It's first name literally can't be spelled without the word MAN..I-MAN-e gotta bigger dick than Lex steel.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
if someone told me this was going to happen 50 years ago I would of said they were drunk or just spitting shit

it's not going to stop, as long as male to females want to fight or compete they should fight or compete other male to females.
(funny you don't see the female to male want to compete vs males)

boxing/mma/all sports in general need to create a new category Male, Female and Trans/Hybrid or get rid of gender separation all together

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
if someone told me this was going to happen 50 years ago I would of said they were drunk or just spitting shit

it's not going to stop, as long as male to females want to fight or compete they should fight or compete other male to females.
(funny you don't see the female to male want to compete vs males)

boxing/mma/all sports in general need to create a new category Male, Female and Trans/Hybrid or get rid of gender separation all together
And men can’t even fight another man 15 lbs lighter.