I strongly dislike Max Halloway

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
I like Max but it does kinda erk me when fighters make sure that anyone within ear shot knows
they are super duper Moses like Christian but in the same sentence cuss like a sailor and talk
crazy shit about another human being.

Not that I care about them doing it. It just makes me go "Okay who are you really bro?"

Whoever he is though... he's one hell of a fighter with a ton of heart and I'll always root for him!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Conor mcgregor took the bad tattoo title from every fighter that has ever lived

He supposedly stole this guys image

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Max is a blast to watch. Supertalented motherfucker no matter what he looks like. MMA fighters and shitty tattoos are going hand in hand, we know this. Actually, I think most tattoos are shitty, outdated, stretched, cliche, misspelled, idiotic. The whole cool thing about tattoos kind a left the building a while ago. So really, it's best to ignore tattoos al together. And then, you see the people behind them.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Against Khabib, yeah. Keep nut hugging your Irish shit chicken.
Are you stupid? In what world is mcgregor a bigger underdog against khabib than against Floyd in boxing?

Mcgregor beats khabib just as easily as khabib beats mcgregor. Whoever can play to their strengths successfully wins that fight