I think Edgar will be Conor's kryptonite

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And I'm not a Conor hater whatsoever. Matter of fact, I love his fighting style, his charisma, and his shit talk. It brings exposure to the sport we all love, so good for him. I just think Edgar will be his undoing. Frankie can get a takedown on anyone at 145...there is no doubt in my mind about that. And his top game and GNP has become so good, that I think he would get there and control the fight. Frankie doesn't finish a lot of people, but he's the king of grinding and I think he will do just that if this fight ever happens.

Thoughts?

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Conor's cardio hasn't been pushed imo and Frankie would do that. I think Frankie takes it but who knows.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is a really interesting matchup. The speed and cardio, Edgar's ability to work inside the pocket and then move. Spinning kicks? Thats asking for a takedown. This needs to be a fight this year .

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
it all depends on who is champ. i don't see aldo losing to conor, so edger may get a shot after conor. that would keep them away from each other for most of the year.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree. Frankie will be a nightmare for Conor, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk