I think I cracked the life code... Get your tinfoil out.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think I figured it out guys/gals.

We are all in a simulation.

So basically there is a group of master coders. They are working on creating a perfect self replicating program using advanced coding languages we don't understand quite yet. Earth is the testing environment used to test and tweak the code. Evolution, the different time periods, we all advancement of the code working closer to perfection. Sometimes the program doesn't properly replicate the code, using different variables, and this is when we see war, severe birth defects, or personality issues. Over time we have advanced as a society, are learning how to fix specific diseases. Some code gets passed down into our child sets and thus is where we see and this is where we see family histories of health afflictions such as a specific cancer or other negative trait. The code is young in the whole scheme of things compared to the master coders history and and age of their society. As they fix and advance the code we progress as a society.

Then we look at the possibility of other dimensions, and we see that the coders creating our code were written by code from an earlier generation of code. This could go on for what may seem like infinity or close to it. As we come to the end of our service life in this testing environment we are "reborn" in a new and different environment to see how our compiled and replicated version will fare in a new testing environment. This is where the idea of rebirth comes from. Deep down in our base code is the module to reboot our code and start over after being randomly transfered to a new environment once our code expires.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But can I enhance my kernel?
Like an update.
Like connect my body to a computer.
Makes ya wonder.