I think I have been banned from the UG...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
I made a thread about this place earlier today, now whenever I try to login on my account it keeps telling me I have been logged out? Also all of my posts were deleted on a different thread I had just commented on earlier. What's the deal???

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah you were probably banned. Starting a thread about TMMAC probably did you in.

But hey, now you don't have to pay to post pics and this site doesn't crash during fight nights. Everyone's a lot friendlier too.

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
Tried making another account, from a different device. Looks like they banned my IP address? WTF??? I didn't realize what a monopoly was being run over there.

#FtheUG

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Just pay Kirik 20 for a blue name and you'll be back on by dawn op.
Where can I get a year blue for 20 bucks? Better yet, how do I get a refund? Cheer up Teen Gohan @Teen Gohan I too suffered the same outcome, for the exact same thing. Unfortunately it didnt last long. I enjoyed my time over there much better without being able to post.

Where can I get a year blue for 20 bucks? Better yet, how do I get a refund? Cheer up Teen Gohan @Teen Gohan I too suffered the same outcome, for the exact same thing. Unfortunately it didnt last long. I enjoyed my time over there much better without being able to post.
20 bucks is the cost of a blue. Don't pay it, it's not worth it I bet.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Now that you've had a look around, there's a big thing you need to know about this place. For money related reasons, Splinty @Splinty rents the forum out to another group of MMAers. They usually take control of the board from 6pm-6am. During that time, the site changes from The Mixed Martial Arts Community to The Meaty Man Ass Community.

It works out because the acronyms are the same, and, frankly, the content is the same. So, you know, just beware and PM dick pics to everyone.

KSWOOO

Oct 20, 2015
I've said it in my first two posts but ill say it again. I got banned on the spot for questioninh Joe Silva. I emailed them about it and nothing. Kind of annoying. Honestly from what I've seen i don't really care for Kirik or Chris. They seem to think they're too elitist.