General I think I've found the most poorly written article on the internet.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I was reading through the news headlines, and saw something about Bill Cosby citing "systemic racism" as he appeals his sexual assault conviction. I typed "Cosby cites systemic racism" into the search engine, and clicked on a link. That one was pretty brief, and I wondered if there was something more in-depth, so I scrolled down and hit another link at random.

What I ended up clicking on was this link:

I've never heard of "celebrity hush" before. Apparently whoever wrote the article had never heard of the English language until very recently.

Some choice quotes:

" In a almost empty Philadelphia courtroom in June 2015, a authorized reliable for Bill Cosby implored a federal take to select the comic’s testimony in an used sexual battery lawsuit below wraps. It was sensitive. Embarrassing. Inner most."

" And now in the middle of one other historic reckoning — this time addressing the medication of African Americans and diverse folks of coloration by police and the legal justice blueprint — the eighty two-year-used Cosby has won the actual to an allure."

" The allure disorders the court current don’t directly consist of racial bias, which Cosby’s true crew raised more in overall on the courthouse steps in Montgomery County than within the courtroom."

What the actual fuck???