General I tried to start smoking electronic cigarettes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
is this thread less gay now that we have changed the subject from vaping to talking about dicks?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is a thread about electronic smoke, and seen as your bitchass doesn't want none of it, then step the fuck off back to you gayboy jetboat thread or something.

Gnomesayin
Big talk for a literal tiny man.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am a fucking idiot. I should have just bought a newer version of this piece of shit that broke. This thing was awesome until it stopped letting me close it so it could charge. I have to use a rubber string to close it

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am a fucking idiot. I should have just bought a newer version of this piece of shit that broke. This thing was awesome until it stopped letting me close it so it could charge. I have to use a rubber string to close it

Do you mean a rubber band?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

This is a very different style of vape you know. The one you just got is gonna be very strange at first.

Do they not have a vape shop where you are at? They can show you how to work all that shit and sell you juice etc.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
This is a very different style of vape you know. The one you just got is gonna be very strange at first.

Do they not have a vape shop where you are at? They can show you how to work all that shit and sell you juice etc.
I am not going to mess with that thing. I wont smoke liquid, besides I am pretty sure I already broke it

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Vaping is an awesome thing for anyone wanting to get off the cigarettes. The lesser of two evils, and for most people, a far, far less expensive hobby.