General I tried to start smoking electronic cigarettes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I find my breathing is less with e cigs.

but I haven’t got the smell.

glad I gave up

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
for my health. Its such a bullshit scam that only a liberal could come up with it. Its terrible. When I smoke a normal cigarette it lasts me for at least seven minutes. This electronic thing lasts three minutes at best, maybe. Its not all that bad I just need to feel that I have something in my mouth, gay jokes aside. 30 euro for this is too much. I will keep smoking normal cigarettes without trying to fool my organism or the mother nature, that I have stopped smoking
when I smoked, a Winston Light was a 4m smoke. Thank God I quit before vaping was a thing.

now I only use my douche flute for THC.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I stopped smoking that stuff a long time ago.

i enjoyed it but it blunts the mind.

so does alcohol but at a slower rate imo,
i think it affects everyone a little differently, I used to rip bongs before Quantum Mechanics tests...but I racked up several arrests by the time I was 17 and it almost always involved booze. I definitely had a harder time controlling myself on alcohol, and controlling my consumption.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
i think it affects everyone a little differently, I used to rip bongs before Quantum Mechanics tests...but I racked up several arrests by the time I was 17 and it almost always involved booze. I definitely had a harder time controlling myself on alcohol, and controlling my consumption.
I think that’s fair.

i was a drug monster when I was younger.

but the dope was always a stopper. Had some wonderful ideas and was at my most fecund. Ideas wise. But they weren’t the best always.

the peeve I’ve also had great ideas.

it’s a coin toss for me.

i chose the peeve.mainly to appease my wife. I’d still be doing everything if not for her.

as you get older you choose your battles.

i still wouldn’t say no to anything though.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I gotta quit the smokes again. I already got a good flute, I was off the smokes for two years or more. First lockdown got me, all the vape shops were closed.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Got one for free back in July.
haven’t had a cigarette since.
Hasn’t changed the number of joints though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where you at Boris??

Where you at motherfucker!!??

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
This makes me sad. You should celebrate it next year.
we suck at everything. Even our holidays suck and are boring as fuck. At least they cancelled that christmas mandatory testing, at least for now. But they will change their minds at least five times till then

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
we suck at everything. Even our holidays suck and are boring as fuck. At least they cancelled that christmas mandatory testing, at least for now. But they will change their minds at least five times till then
You should be a trendsetter. I'll hook you up with recipes for the whole Thanksgiving feast.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was a regional unofficial thing here for quite some time. Then Hitler made it an official holiday (no joke). Now it's a regional unofficial thing again. Hehe.
That pesky mustachioed cunt is gonna wind up as bad as Splinty @Splinty if he doesn't change his ways.